Change of market regime - a new phase for bulls?

Hi stock traders. So. are we up in the bull market again? The previous ATH in Feb for SP500 has already been overtaken.
My initial thought was that the US-Iran deal was another Trump’s bluff and an attempt to “manipulate” the market…but nope, seems the big guys like BlackRock, Vanguard and alike are back on track in equities…

Thinking to add up more stocks to my stock portfolio, I have with trading. com …in the meantime I trade CFDs too btw, but for need resilient names for long term growth…so far have NVDA, TSMC, AML - yeap, a bit AI concentrated.

Any other good names ? Energy? Utilities?

well, it is not yet decisive, but quite likely that it is a new uptrend…
but in this case, it is better to wait for the first pullback…once confirmed, then enter the trend.

I d basically check all strong DJ30 energy stocks…add some, US is getting new hydrocarbon buyers - and that is for long I think…

Drop it bro… At your place, I would actively buy ETFs such as QQQ. But now I guess it’s a little bit late, considering Nasdaq’s wild run this month. But still I wouldn’t make any big moves now. The war is not over, the new FED chairman is coming, and Trump is becoming more crazy. In these conditions, catching some CFD trends whether bullish or bearish, looks like a legit idea. Even forex.

Agree it’s getting late to chase the Nasdaq after such a strong run. Waiting for a proper pullback or clearer structure seems safer right now.

Hard to know in the current chaotic markets

According to the news, regime-change isn’t all that easy to produce, these days, and it isn’t even necessarily all that easy to tell when it’s happened, either. :neutral_face:

US/Israel - Iran war is over…at least that is as per TACO :smiley:

anyway, the stocks have never been so strong…doesnt matter whether it is real stocks or their cfd derivates…just buyg and HOLD and RIDE

can’t say anything tbh.

for the long term? those AI pack you are holding is already good.
TSMC and NVDA deliver beast earnings. I don’t see them falling

btw, since you are on tradingcom , consider commodities too…Oil?