Chart Analysis FX

Scared myself a little there.:joy::sweat_smile:
Analysis and prediction had 70% accuracy :call_me_hand:

P.S I’m looking for a mentor

Before picture :call_me_hand:

are you looking to mentor for free?

Well, I’m not sure what you mean. I’m looking for A mentor, someone to teach or guide me in the forex game. But I’m also open to teaching someone what I’ve learned so far, like a partner to share knowledge with and discuss trades and work together. I anyone is willing, I’m asking to learn from them and for their guidance, in exchange I’m willing to offer 40% of any net profits I make while under their tutelage for the remainder of the year. So if you’d like to teach someone what you know and help them make profits, we can work together, even through zoom calls or email meetings. :hugs:

End result :smiling_imp::hugs:

Firstly, generally, you have to discover which type of trading method fits to you and your lifestyle. Secondly, you have to learn this method to be consistently profitable on demo account, after this training, you can open live account, but there is no guarantee that you will achieve success on real market. If you have luck, maybe after two years, you will get first profit. Regards Greg

I see. Thank you very much Sir!
Actually, I have been trading for just over two years, but I’m afraid consistency is not my forte. And I acknowledge that I lack the proper discipline to reach my goals as a trader. That’s why I’m looking for a mentor. Someone who can make it so I have no choice but to be consistent and who will guide me in learning how to discipline myself. Like a master Miyagi from karate kid. :sweat_smile: I can get by on my own, it’ll just take some time. But it would also be nice to have a mentor who could drill their knowledge and discipline into me and accelerate my growth.

Many factors have affect to successes, as you can see, you need more time to be profitable.

1 Like

Thank you for engaging and giving your opinion :pray:.
I’ll take your advice to heart and keep at it.