Chart/indicator question - renko + heikin-ashi

Apologies if this is the wrong category for this post, please let me know if it should be posted in another section.

I am currently charting using a renko chart in combination with a heikin-ashi sub-panel indicator. I was wondering if somebody with more familiarity with these chart types could help explain to me how hiking-ashi candles are printed on a renko chart. If you look at the attached photo, you’ll notice that the hiking-ashi candles don’t look anything like they would on a traditional heikin-ashi chart since renko charts are not time constrained, thus creating gaps/nontraditional appearance of these HA candles.

My concern using this indicator is only with the color of the candles, as I’m wondering if anyone knows if once a renko brick is formed (and its corresponding HA candlestick), if it is possible for the HA candle to “repaint” or change its color once it has already been printed. Again, I’m only concerned with the color of the heikin-ashi candle since the calculation itself will be misconstrued on a renko chart. If anyone has any experience or knowledge that may help my understanding of this, please let me know.