Wait for a breakout then enter on a retest maybe?
none of us know what the market is going to do,if it’s consolidating then wait until it breaks out,to give you an idea of where price wants to go,and wait for the pullback for a possible entry
Yeah, 100% agree with you. Thanks
At least I’ve learnt something
I’m glad you did🤝
in a longer term perspective I think EUR/USD has some upside. Target price 1.111 but needs to hold current levels
The beginner's guide to FX trading