Chart shifting MT4 Android

Hello everybody,
I’m trying to shift the chart to the middle of the screen on my android phone, however I couldn’t find it anyway. Does anyone have an idea how to shift the chart? or where I can find it on the settings?

do this

(i also have Android)

My CHART SHIFT was enabled by default, but it doesn’t shift to the middle of the screen.

you need to also understand that there is limited support and settings in the MT-4 app vs the Desktop MT-4 on a PC

I just spoke to my broker about this
i was told it’s not available as a setting but it’s availability might change depending on MT-4 app updates and what they include
so… i guess we are stuffed

but the only thing that remains curious is this…
if my chart is offset by default, upon installation, why is yours not ?

Maybe try closing your trades and re installing the app
maybe update your phone first and then reinstall the app
(im using a Note 8) not sure if makes a difference

I hade a sony xperia z3. I have just changed it to a Nokia 6 yesterday. You are right. It was set by default on my old phone. I don’t know what the problem is. I’ll try to reinstall the app again. let’s see. I’ll post an update about this topic anyhow. And thanks for your reply

if it helps
When i first installed MT-4 on my phone (both with IPhone and Galaxy) i had high hopes
but REALISTICALLY i have found it to be very very limited

from how much you can set in the colour scheme
to indicators being totally useless and limited
to not being able to get the proper zoom (instead it decides what zoom level you should look at)
and the list goes on

I have essentially determined that i’m only use the app for WATCHING TRADES, and nothing more.
if i must i will close a trade from the app, but i don’t really trust it

All you have to do is tap the screen and slide the chart to the left and the most recent candle will be moved to the middle of your screen!!!

I was searching around and couldn’t find an answer so I fiddled a bit and thought I’d share how I got it to shift :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Tap and hold on the chart screen for few seconds, then when you let go you will see a white vertical line; then you can tap and scroll left-or-right to adjust the margin of the chart.

Not sure if that’s what you are talking about.

9 Likes

Thank you very much! I was looking for how to shift the chart on my iPhone MT4 because of the future kumo of Ichimoku cause that I didn’t see it on the chart thanks again

1 Like

Yup, that’s exactly why I wanted it, too. Thanks for asking!

Thank you :pray:t4: