Charts I'm Watching for Future Trades

Indices flat out have my number. Win % must be about 20% lol. Thats why I always go small on them

Closed out GJ

I think you’re in the right direction. Don’t be surprised if you see a correction after this latest bull run:

Thanks brother, appreciate that. Yeah I think we’re due for a pullback in the markets

you play the FOMC?

Apparently I do! Lol. Is that what all this noise is about?

lol! yeah, i didnt watch it on CNBC or anything, just saw it on the eco calendar earlier. hopefully u made some money on it brother! i was too trigger-shy lol. good day for me with Forex

I did. I was in the right direction on the DOW (closed now), and GBPCAD (still running), but I was wrong on AUDUSD (still running). Overall some decent profits.

nice. yeah i have all 3 of those up on my screen at all times. GBP/JPY range is just so sick. easy 100pips for it when it starts moving lol

1.73 Res for GBPCAD coming up tho

1 Like

I’m expecting this one to turn around at the blue box. If not, I’ll let them play out.

My weekly chart analysis is pointing long, so I’ll go with that until I’m stopped out.

yeah i think it will continue up to .73 area. only fell bc of the Dollar spiking from FOMC at 2:00… has resistance at .728 recently

great pair to trade though isn’t it? and dirt cheap too lol. same with NZDUSD. even cheaper lol

1 Like

Yes, one of my top traded pairs for sure.

yep. i love GBPUSD too

I sometimes trade it but call me boring I like EURUSD

thats a great pair to trade too. spread is always tight AF and it has decent range. EURAUD EURNZD and EURCAD all have good range too. and of course EURJPY, 1 of my favorites

1 Like

gotta love this volatility in the markets. long-term investors so scared lmfao

Got in Short at 1.726. Forgot about it while I was watching 50 other things lol. Looking to get under 1.72

Got out of GBPCAD right before 1.72. Nice trade… here is 1 I’m watching for tonight/tomorrow. Coming up to Resistance on Daily. Not looking for a homerun all the all the way back down to 1.85 but I think it can at least come down and retest 1.88 or 1.875