Charts That Show the Recovery After the "Great Lockdown"

Signs of life are showing up in Europe, with electricity demand rising to the highest in more than a month in France. Only the UK is still seeing falling consumption on a weekly basis.

Uh, it looks like the market is going back to its usual limits, which I think is good news.
Although, I am sure that a well-trained trader can find opportunities to make profit under any circumstances. Well, maybe these events will lead to more movement in the market and trading will become more dynamic.

I think, it will take quit long to recover the losses that ocured during the lock down. It is true that some contries were affected seriously. There are a lot to be done in order to recover what has been lost during the lock down. I am sure that there is no country that will has a total percentage restoration. Some countries will not even recover a fifty percent of what theyu have lost.

There are several strategies that have been put by different organisations in order to restore what they have lost. Each counrty has her own strategies to restore what they have lost. Though, the virus has not ended and we need to find out some ways by which we may use to recover quickly. It is only the deaths that may never be restored.