Cheap EA anyone?

Anyone know of any relatively cheap EA’s. Most cost a fortune and really aren’t worth it. I don’t want to massive money with it. Just something that makes small amounts often enough for some spare profit

2 Likes

I have one for free which you can test for 30 days to see the results.

no thanks i used hamilton and i dont want to join another company with a basic EA and pay a monthly fee

it doesnt work this way
EAs that are cheap arent by default less profitable – someone can just size up on them to make more

think more about drawdown vs returns variance on returns etc

1 Like

I have no idea as to how much EAs usually go for. What’s the range of the cost of each? And how long do they offer support for that EA? Do they provide any guarantees?

A better question is reliable eas anyone? I don’t know of many.

Usually monthly subscriptions of around 100 dollars or could be big one off payments

I’ve heard of the subscription ones and yes they do go $100-$250 afaik but if it’s big one off payments, are we talking $5k? More?

I’ve been using Tradeasy, it’s by a start-up so it’s still pretty new, but it’s working well for me so far. There’s a trial demo you could check out before you decide if you want to get it. tradEAsy (EN) - tradEAsy

Hi guys, I heard about EA´s, I`m not sure about how good are, some of them told me they are not good, very risk, and others that EA´s are really good. I need more information for invest in which way, EA or manual trader.

i had alook at that site and started a free trial but the pages always translate back to spanish when you change page etc etc, site is very buggy

I invested 100k with a EA trading and I lost all money. Take care with these systems. My advise

Ah Spanish is my first language so I haven’t really checked out the English feature. Sorry about that

yeah investing money you cant afford to lose is not advisable. some Eas you can manage and make them work for you, you just have to be careful

Thanks for your advise, anyway some trader proposed me invest my money with a mix of trading, EA + Manual. What do you think? have you tried this strategy?

i have a different experience , i bought some EA for 50$ , its almost a year now.
i have collected thousands from trading with this EA, i will share for free, unfortunately the creator / owner locking this EA to my account only, anyway you can use for demo or testing it with strategy tester. RedEye.ex4 (23.9 KB)

what good is it if we cant use it for a live account, where did you buy it from? how does it trade? timeframe etc etc pairs ?/

yes, i forgot to attach the manual…i use only EURUSD M5

RedEye Requirements.pdf (195.5 KB)

1 Like

i forgot the seller email address, its been a year…