Cheap ECN broker?

Good afternoon,
I was looking for an ECN broker with low spreads EUR/USD and fast order execution, so i found roboforex who offers low spreads from 0.4 pip, and the order execution in real money account( trading micro lots for test purposes ) is excellent. Unfortunately it seems that commission is not so cheap, they charge 20 USD for 1000000 USD position.
Is there a cheaper ECN broker for Europeans available? Its not so easy to find for Europeans a relable broker with low spreads and level up to 1:300 because of the 1:30 regulations

I am sure you’ll find cheaper ones among offshore brokers. Don’t expect anything juicy from the top dogs.

There are many brokers with quite competitive pricing and trading conditions. However, which is the cheapest? Let’s take a look with rebates and special commission agreements - Cheapest TRUE ECN Broker @ Forex Factory see here

The roboforex.com website is owned by RoboForex Ltd.

RoboForex Ltd is an international broker, a member of RoboMarkets/RoboForex Group (website rbfx.com), regulated by the IFSC, license No. IFSC/60/271/TS.

The International Financial Services Commission (IFSC) is the Belize government agency responsible for financial regulation

i do not see any ECN

Thanks for the link-pretty good information but i checked out already that for example most of the Australian brokers dont offer for Europeans (Austria) higher leverage than what is allowed in Europe-but i am sure i will find one

As a scalper and most specifically as a retail, risk adverse trader, I have chosen a regulated broker ForexChief. It is providing me simple yet effective trading services encompassed with lower transaction costs, moderate leverage of 1:400, re-quote and slippage free well-timed, fastest and orderly trade executions via modern MT4 platform. Yes, I am also receiving full capital security through proper regulations.

Thanks, but what about the commission? The problem actually is the commission- 20 Bucks for 1000000 position value takes away some money

My dear i am a little surprise to see that a boker ecn with 0.4 spread+comission is selected considered as good. When there are nice and good brokers offering services for Europe having spreads 0.03 to 0.2 for at top twenty pairs. Ecn or stp brokers are not guarentee or insure our capital safety. We find what we looked for. And we earn what we wished for. So dont go any where . And also types and names do not matter. look deeper and find the things useful and as per your own choice.

ECN type accounts are one of the account types they offer on their homepage

Can you tell me who those brokers are with the low spreads you are talking about?

Thanks, thats good info!

Bear in mind of course that particular thread is over six years old to begin with.

And I’m guessing of course that it’s by far more important to have lower spreads than to open an account with a properly registered and regulated broker.

There are some brokers with best and tight spreads. Take a look technically the value of a pip. 1 stand lo ewual 100000 usd when we open trades and clise them and found or check there in our back office. One standard lot is completed while our trade volume completed is between 10 to 30 or from 10 to 50 usd what does it mean we can simply understand a pup value calculating methods. 1 pip is vary on each curency at xchange rate. So to the point supose we found a broker which is offerinf is 20 pairs bellow or from 01 to 15 or 20 pups. While the other all brokes provide us only a single or slightly two pairs bellow 10 pups of spread. On a micro or standard accounts. Why do trade on such high spread brokers why not on those provide us max pairs with min spreads? I dont recommend ecn i suggest stp because these are free of many charges.