Cheap simple broker

I think it is alright to trade with broker that is cheap (this is basically about commission and minimum deposit) as long as they are regulated and well functioned.

Using a cheap simple broker could be a bad idea since many scammers lure in traders using bonuses and proving very low-cost trading.

I suggest trading with regulated brokers like FP Markets or GlobalPrime to get proper live trades exposure.

Well, if a broker is low on cost that doesnā€™t really imply heā€™s likely to be a scammer. If heā€™s regulated or even if its offshore, pricing is just a part of their business model. We should just try to dig deeper

Effectively FBS have a good trading conditions, but the thing make me use this broker was its trading platform named FBSTrader. Itā€™s really easy to learn if you want to start trading from your pocket device. I like Metatrader too, but comparising their learning curves, with the first one youā€™ll have a quickly way to learn how to trade, because less time is demanded to master this application. In my opinion, itā€™s highly recommended for those who are just starting out or for those who master trading but want the same power and more comfort.

Best looking for a ECN broker. Have a look at some review sites

Rather than trying to find a cheap broker you should focus on finding a trusted broker. It is more crucial for success in the forex market.

It gets really frustrating when you lose your profits to the brokerā€™s costs. Many brokers charge high commissions for a micro account while your profits on these accounts are almost negligible.

Just dig a little deeper. I am getting low commission with fxview ($2/RT) and tickmill ($4/RT). Can also go for HYCM ($4/RT), altho I havenā€™t tried them out.