Cheap simple broker

Hello baby!

Im looking for a broker with low spreads/commission/interest just one where i can buy and sell currency pairs but with margin trading. The broker doesnt need a charting program a good look or what so ever. Just a simple tool to buy and sell. I would love to hear some brokers with those things!

Regards,
Jelle

This is my suggestion
https://www.fbs.com has a cent account
https://www.icmarkets.com has the lowest spread
https://www.octafx.com supports free swap accounts

Dude, Forexchief is the easiest broker I have ever used. Everything is simple. Spreads are low asf and execution is light speed. No useless rules on the platform. Which means you can use any trading strategy, Withdrawing fund fast and straight forward. Looking for simple, come over here.

For charting you can use tradingview, it is very powerful platform for technical analysis and exchanging trading knowledge with high end user interface. For trading purposes I would suggest you to try Tickmill, Hotforex or Interactive Brokers they are basically leaders in the industry.

You mean like buy and sell command in Binary/Deriv has? Although you can analyze the market using tradingview, but it will always take some seconds to alt-tab-ing from it to the buy/sell interface. You can try FreshForex if you are looking for low spreads/swap. Tho I just analyze and execute trades through their MT4 (which every broker has), but that is what I tend to do for trading in general.

To find the right broker for you, you will have to try and test different brokers at the same time. This will tell what different brokers are good at. When you know what you are looking for, choosing a broker becomes much easier.

1 Like

True. I think testing demo accounts with a few shortlisted brokers might be helpful too.

Well, isn’t that the easiest thing you’re looking for out there? There’s no shortage of brokers that are low cost and have lower spreads. Just select some reputed or regulated ones and go with them. I mean that’s what I did with Xtb, Fxview. The commissions are very low and the spreads are pretty tight as well. Worked on their demos for a month or so and then went live.

With this broker, can people in America open an account? And are they regulated or unregulated?

For low commissions, fxview is one broker I would suggest. They’re just charging $1 per lot per side.

Which one are you using among the three?

Hello there. Have you made a decision yet? Some brokers are very well regulated but low spreads and commission is never their strong suit. Only a few has Low spreads and easy to deal with. When I registered with Forexchief, it was quite easy. I started trading same day. Its been more than 1 year now and smoothly running. I recommend this if you want low spreads and fast execution with less slippage.

I totally agree with you on this point that yes you need to know what are the offerings which are offered by the broker to the trader. There is no ‘best’ among the brokers but everyone is good.

1 Like

Agreed. It just depends on one’s trading preference when it comes to trading so there is no “best” one. Of course that is just subjective in my opinion

1 Like

The trial and error is the fundamental of trading; not only in trading but the strategies which you are using follow the same principle. There are an endless number of strategies which you can use for trading and several books are also for the same. Learn as much as possible through books and youtube videos to pin down to the strategy which you will feel most confident about.

Well said. Not certain that one that’s best for you would be the best for me too. Everyone has different trading needs.

1 Like

Demo trading is the best way to find out about the most suitable strategy / broker. It actually helped me to gain insight into different brokers. Actually, I penned down to two different brokers i.e. XTB and Fxview because they were providing me with a range of markets. Found both of them alright and RSI with bollinger bands have been my go-to trading tools. And this after a fair amount of time trading manually.

I would suggest not trading with a broker that is really cheap and simple because those brokers are most likely to be scammers. If you are looking for a reasonable broker that is reliable, I recommend FP Markets.

It is an ASIC regulated broker active since 2005, and the minimum opening balance is $100 AUD, there is no additional cost for withdrawals and deposits.