Cheat sheets to print

Thank you for the pdf version

1 Like

So what if a rising channel occurs in an uptrend? What should the possible outcome be?

Thanks, appreciate it!

1 Like

Thank you for these.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Thank you, mate! Previously, I had to open additional windows with sheets or display them on a separate tablet, and they were much more conveniently arranged.

1 Like

Wow thanks so which is the best time frame to study all that

Wow, this is awesome, thank you very much for helping newbies retail tradersā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s great! Thanks!

1 Like

Giving this a like! I havenā€™t started the course yet but saving this for future reference. Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great work; thank you!

Eric

1 Like

Ah cheers, very simple and well put together. Very useful :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much and I believe you. I am a new but I have already gathered that this information requires you to be able to apply it. Your comment made much sense to me as I was struggling to apply these technical analytic skills looking at the market.

thanks a lot! will try to use them

1 Like

Hahahahaā€¦ i did exactly that, bro! Hahahahaā€¦ I guess maybe this was another path. A path not meant for us. I came across someone who had success in using candle patterns but that is not my cup of tea. Not my style. To each his own, I guess. :smiley:

True. My mentor scolded me one day: ā€œStop memorizing those BS names of candles! Tell me what the bulls did and what the bears did instead!ā€

Legend!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

1 Like

those names though can help you predict where price is going to head though, at least for me lol just being able to identify specific candlestick patterns and formations at major levels can be very beneficial

Appreciatedā€¦

1 Like

Thanks alot

1 Like