China takes down Plus Token bitcoin scam for $5..7 billion

2 million investors scammed. 40 billion yuan (CNY, RMB). Staggering amount.

I also read about it. Over 100 suspected people have been arrested for their involvement in the scam.

Very elaborate. Once the amounts get to that level, I think you need more bodies to keep it going.

From my previous experience its not that easy to get back a scammed funds because these scammers are very smart and they will cover their tracks but if you manage to find a trustworthy and reliable Recovery company, I said trustworthy and reliable because many scammers are out there disguising as Recovery agents and will only take your money without recovering your money, I was a victim of such myself after loosing my all my funds to an investment scam I sort for help and I met few recovery agents and was scammed by a particular one again. Luckily for me I was referred to a company. You can send a complaint mail to fightingscams at AOL dot com, he should be able to help you. They Recovered my stolen bitcoin after risking a token to their Recovery program. It was worth it in the end.

I am glad they were able to help you, I generally don’t trust recovery agents at all.