Choosing a new broker

For me the issue I faced with my previous broker was the high commission charges and sometimes extremely wide spreads which were just eating away my profits. Using a commission-free broker now.

The major bummers for me are long withdrawal time and a trouble in reaching them, in case I have a trade issue. The expectations from the new broker is generally tight spreads, low commissions charged and quick deposit and withdrawal timings.

The major bummers for me are long withdrawal time and a trouble in reaching them, in case I have a trade issue. The expectations from the new broker is generally tight spreads, low commissions charged and quick deposit and withdrawal timings.

this is a very common question. Every beginner have this question in mind. my suggestion is to go and test a broker. if you are new and unexperienced it is advised to go for a regulated broker. not that just but one should see the spreads and trading conditions offered by them.

If you believe in your trading system but suspect that you are treated unfairly by your broker or get artificial disadvantage - then its time to move somewhere else. But before switching completely to a new broker remember that you have to test new place first to make sure that you get better results there.

Hello all, it’s been 5 months now that i have been trading on a live account after i finished my 2 months training with a mentor and then a month on a demo account. I switched to [removed for Forums violation]as my 3rd broker some 2 months ago and i am really amazed with my experience as off now with them. The problems i faced with my previous brokers (high commission, super delayed response from the chat support, and withdrawal issues) ain’t present in [removed for Forums violation].

Agree with you its really annoying when you can’t reach to the support guys on time, Check out fxview, the broker has good conditions and withdrawals have been always on time.

With my 5 yrs of trading experience i can say that switching brokers is a very commom thing. For me the most disappointing act in any broker would withdrawal misconduct, delays, extra fees and so on. Increased spreads and then put them on liquidity providers, the slow latency speed and surely charging high commissions.

Hi Vicki, welcome to the trading world :slight_smile: I read your review about coinexx and i agree to it. The best thing i find with this broker is my personal account manager. Whatever issue i have be it my dfeposits or withdrawals or bonus or any additioanl thing i just drop an email to my manager and she gets it fixed for me. So much of time and effort is saved by not visiting the website time & again and waiting for someone to get back. These guys are just a call away.

I advice choosing a broker based on your trading style and also suitable for your trading strategy.

Since I’m a scalper, faster execution and tight spreads were my main criteria, and FP Markets were suitable to it, and it is also regulated by ASIC.

I was just curious to know fellow traders, have you traded with any zero commission broker?

Smith glad to hear your experience with them, one of the my fav brokers in this scammer world.

What is the commission in FP Markets?

In my opinion you should move to a new broker if your current broker isn’t doing anything new, like reducing their spreads or commissions. Or even offering new products.
You also need to find a broker that offers good support and is easy to talk to so that you can resolve any issues you may have.

I have recently switched my broker, I did that because it was disabling my trade the moment I was about to make the profit. My expectations from my new broker is no manipulation on the spreads and low commission charged.

choosing the right broker is very very imp. One needs to understand this the broker plays an imp part in making a trade succesful which can be because of their execution speed, spreads etc. I suggest everyone to be wise and choose a good broker.

Can’t say. I’ve been stuck up with mine for years now and pretty happy too.

Traders normally move to another broker when they are disappointed and there can be many reasons for that. It can be due to slippage, delay in withdrawal or deposit or bad customer service. I left my first broker because I was getting too many slippages on my trades.
After a lot of hit and trials and going with recommendation on Babypips CFTC forum, i chose Turnkey Forex. So far, the broker has been exceptional. Customer service-good, trade execution-fast, spreads-tightest i have seen in the market, withdrawal-always processed in time. If your broker is not providing you comfort, satisfaction and you feel you are being cheated, it is time to move on.

So the disappointments I had with my previous brokers were unnecessary delays and excuses in withdrawals, latency issues and high spreads. After all the disappointment I wanted to give a try to [removed for Forums violation] because I had heard a lot about them. So the expectations I had were low spreads, no latency issues and fast withdrawals. And I am happy to say that they hit the green light. Now its been 1.5 years of trading with them and I have not faced any problem.

I moved from my previous brokers because I faced many latency issues along with unnecessary withdrawal delays. I have also changed a broker when they suddenly start widening their spreads. I had a lot of expectations from my new brokers like low spreads, great trading execution and hassle free deposit and withdrawals.