Choosing a new broker

for me the reason to move from one broker to another is delay withdrawals

Changing the margin requirements, new trading restrictions being placed on existing instruments. The expectation of new brokers is that they provide the tools and freedom for trading.

Switching Forex brokers is something that all traders do sooner or later. The reasons can be numerous, and varied to say the least. Perhaps you have gotten a bad deal at your present broker. It is also just as likely you are looking to trade a currency pair that your broker doesnā€™t offer. Maybe it is leverage or any other thing.
I have traded with two previously before choosing Forexchief, especially for being transparent and their 24-hour online support 7 days a week in English, and in different languages has been a huge plus.

Bad customer support would make me move brokers ASAP. If they take too long to get in touch or respond when I need help, especially if Iā€™m locked out of my account or having issues funding/withdrawing. Thatā€™s why I only use brokers that have LiveChat, anyways.

There are plenty of reasons why I changed my broker like wide spreads, requotes, high commission, and withdrawal processing in 5-7 days. I was new so I made the mistake of choosing without doing my due diligence. But, as soon as I realized my mistake, I switched to not one but two brokers just to play safe. Iā€™m currently trading with fxview and icmarkets, regulated brokers with no issues that I faced with my previous broker. Trading conditions are also good and withdrawals are processed on the same day.

sometimes you arenā€™t no longer satisfy with your current brokers cause they change their spread, higher fees or some other issues. There are plenty of brokers out there so there is no need to stick with one if you arent happy with them