Choosing a trading journal

Hi guys, can you tell me a good trading journal app… I’ve tried many but they were made really bad

1 Like

Hi, I use Excel. Regards Greg

1 Like

TradeBench: TradeBench is a trading journal platform that includes features such as trade entry, analytical tools, performance tracking, risk management, and configurable reporting. It supports a variety of marketplaces and allows you to import data from popular trading platforms.
Edgewonk is a professional-grade trading notebook tool that is designed to assist traders improve their performance. It enables you to keep a trading record, examine your trading behaviors, track emotions, and find areas for growth. It includes capabilities for in-depth performance analysis as well as thorough data.
Trademetria is a simple trading notebook tool that allows you to record and evaluate deals, track performance measures, and produce reports. It includes functions including transaction labeling, notes, profit/loss recording, and risk management analysis.

2 Likes

Have you considered creating your own template with Word or Excel? Instead of looking for the ideal journal app, you can create your own and tailor it to your needs.

What do you think?