Choosing appropriate time frame

Good day fellow members of Babypips platform. Please I am a full time worker hence I would be grateful if I could know the appropriate time frame for trading part-time forex trading. Thank you all and God bless.

Try day trading, D1 time frame.

The D1 timeframe will give you enough setups for trading and you can take 1h/day to make the analysis.

D1 timeframe gives you better confirmation on the trend and support/resistance levels. But you will need to be satisfied with lower numbers of trades.
If you have small account balance try to avoid fast profit and large lot size because you could, easily, destroy your account balance.
Itvwill happen that you will become greedy and start overtrading and then, puff, margin call- no money to trade.

If you go to the lower timeframe you will need to be in front of the charts much more.

2 Likes

Yeah. I agree. :smiley: Day trading might be best for someone with a full-time job since you won’t really need to constantly check your charts. :slight_smile: Plus, I think that the D1 time frame is less prone to sudden unexpected moves compared to the lower time frames so you won’t have to worry as much. :slight_smile:

Bingo!

Check your trades when you get home from work do your analysis and either set active trades end or pending orders. Daily is definitely the way to go.

KC

I’d go for H4