Choosing Broker

Hi guys,

I am looking for a broker with the following criteria:
-low or reasonable fees (spreads)
-Allowing as low as 1:1 leverage
-Using adjustable position sizes (so not lots, but say I want to invest 500 USD in sth without leverage they would allow it)
-Having good order types : Like trailing stops, aso
-Preferably being in the EU zone or regulated there
Please only respond if those criteria match (not just random tips of random brokers, that when I check out, meet none of the criteria :slight_smile: )

So that’s it. If someone has feedback, would be great too.

If you’re wanting to hold sth with no leverage, you’re better off setting up a wallet or whatever to just buy it. A broker charges fairly big daily fees for those markets.

As for choosing a broker, anybody that’s regulated by a major regulatory body eg FCA

1 Like

Somebody out there with a real answer
1 reasonable fees
2 low leverage
3 adjustable position sizes
4 nice order types
5 regulated in EU + maybe being linked to trading View

so specific criteria for a specific array of brokers

I’m a beginner in forex and am looking for a broker to start live trading, not sure how to choose a good broker that is reliable in live trading and provides education for newbies like me?

Till now, no recommendations whatsoever :slightly_frowning_face:

By doing your own research, you will find the broker you need

Without knowing more about what you’re looking for specifically, I’d still say CedarFX is a good one for beginners, mainly because it’s only a $10 minimum to sign up and they have low costs with no commission. Of course you should always do your own research.

Good to check out reviews on fpa, can find lot of good cysec regulated brokers.

Have you zeroed in on any broker/s yet?

1 Like

Are there brokers offering such low leverage?

Nop. The answers received so far are useless. Though the question is specific (with a set of criterias)…

I checked them out… Criteria 2 is not met: Their leverage is above average for all their products (20:1 for stocks compared to 5:1) There seems to be no rollover Positive or negative fee (so no carry trade).
Criteria 5 is also not met: Their regulation status is unclear.

I’d be pretty chuffed with 1:20 on stocks as they tend to have less daily range.
Non regulated can sometimes be a blessing in disguise. Less red tape to navigate.