~ Christ

I give much thanks to a higher power for my trading abilities.

I pray, and then the answer comes. Sometimes by man and some times by Revelation.

All is good. All glory be to God. :stuck_out_tongue:

amen and bless you all :smiley:

with a shadow of doubt, all glory to GOD

Praise be to God, in Jesus name! :slight_smile:

Regards, Tymen Wortel, Perth, Western Australia.

Is this what you mean?
Deuteronomy 8:18 "But you shall remember the LORD your God, for it

Even for those who are unbelievers or nonbelievers, it is useful for us to recognize our good fortune and appreciate what we have.

Yea, definitely appreciate what you have, and what you have earned. Give credit when credit is due, and take credit for your work and accomplishments…

Why do you give credit to god after the hard work you put in to your studies of the forex market?? It is you who should be taking credit for your accomplishments…not demeaning them by saying that you are lucky because some immortal or godlike force allowed you to be sucessful.

Heh… it is only a matter of time until someone attempts to turn this into a debate.

Wack i think the idea from the threadstarter is that all good things come from God and wanted to publicly acknowledge it. Whether you believe this or not is your own business.

I apologize if it seems as though i was trying to turn this into a debate, I just wanted to illustrate that the reason anyone who is successful in this business is because of their own hard work, nothing comes free in this business. I was just showing that perhaps people should take more credit for thier actions rather than give it away in the name of god.