CIBFX and Ian Rush partner are scammers

Hey guys, I posted here a few months ago or so to ask about CIBFX and their fraudulent practices against me, well now is to confirm that the broker CIBFX is a scam…

They did not only lost and empited my entire account and made me lost a lot of time, but they also lied about their regulation, saying they “are regulated all over Latin America and by FCA (Uk regulator)” and of course now I now thay are not regulated and based in Saint Vincent and The Grenadines.

I would like Ian Rush (former Liverpool FC player) to pronounce on this. Why is he working with an unregulated broker? Does he really need to do that? It’s absurd. Take a second to check CIBFX home page.

Plus I’m not the only one that has been scammed by this characters, here are just some examples of more scammed clients of CIBFX (because they keep saying it’s “fake posts”). Ok, I see that as I’m still a beginner here on babypips Forums, I can’t post links, but, please just google “cibfx scam”, you’ll find many other scammed persons.

Please try to share this so no more people is scammed by this fraudulent company.

Wait. What?
Did you go back to them after they scammed you the first time?
Even after a bunch of people here told you that you should not trust them with your money?
I’m sorry but if you lost money with them AGAIN - the fault is yours and yours alone.

I did not invested again, no, but back then I wasn’t sure if it was a scam, and I didn’t notice Ian Rush was such a big player back then… That’s why I create this topic, and to share my story.

Disappointing Broker to invest

In my opinion they are a scam, why? They call you and message you constantly, but once you invest capital they stop caring about you, they only care about the money. Plus the “advisors” lost all my money.

look after your money

In my opinion they are a scam, why? They call you and message you constantly, but once you invest capital they stop caring about you, they only care about the money. Plus the “advisors” lost all my money.

There are ALOT of scam companies out there. Brokers, Gurus, Coaches… a majority of them are scams or elaborate schemes to milk money out of the clients.

All the ‘advisors’ are merely sales people trying to get you to fund more money or make a trade…

I am really sorry to hear your story but, thanks for sharing this issue; now other traders will be conscious on this broker.

Probably this guy Ian Rush has no idea if they’re scammers or not and most likely he doesn’t care. In my opinion, he received a big check just to be the face on the home page and that’s it. I don’t think he has any tight business relations with them.

Yes, most probably, but this is not the first time Ian is accused of fraud, or working with this kind of deceiving companies…

In any case I think I found the person in charge of CIBFX Moshe David Rubinstein, is it not weird that he has interviews like this??? He seems to be proud of being the owner of an unregulated Saint Vincent and Grenadines broker… pff Here’s the interview or article https:// directory. financemagnates. com/view-company/moshe-david-rubinstein/2192/

Like I told you, is not the first time Ian Rush is accused of fraud, look this, a BBC article

Looking at the CIBFX website, it says -

Company Profile
CIBfx Limited (CIBfx) is a Licensed IBC in St. Vincent and the Grenadines #24120.

They list an office address in London but don’t say for what purpose this is or anything about the FCA as far as I can see. I don’t see any images or mention of Ian Rush.

Why investing with unregulated brokers? I don’t know, but they managed to empty my account (without my autorization) while I was sleeping!! I said to them clearly, I don’t want you to make any movements or operations without my consent, and they do this… Amazing…

unregulated broker, be careful. They are very fast and smart for you to take a bonus, but it hashidden terms to not let you withdraw so DONT ACCEPT IT, please.

hello everyone, here another scammed by cibfx and in my case also swindled his affiliate company called kopwealth, they made me invest a lot of money and now they tell me that I have to wait many months to withdraw my money … I swear that when I started with them they told me that the withdrawals were when I wanted and fast (just 2 or 3 days they would say) … Now they tell me that basically I am a fool for not reading their terms and conditions …

Does anyone know any effective way to recover the money?

Excuse my english, I have translated with the Google translator

is just imposible to withdraw. They are pulling my leg, trying me to pay half of what I deposited to withdraw??? It does not make any sense. Sure, pay to withdraw.

Just reading this topic is saddening.

They definitely are scammers and they’re registered in places where it’s super lax (Vincent, Grenadines, Cyprus, and etc).

As far as trying to recover your money it’s going to be nearly impossible or not even a possibility at all honestly. They signed up in regions where they could do this bull crap to unsuspecting individuals and get away with it.