City Index & Other Brokers: Feedback

Happy new year babypips friends.

I currently use [B]City Index[/B] to trade the News on mostly GBPUSD, USDCAD & AUDUSD.

I have only been using them for a month having moved from [B]Alpari[/B], because they offer low fixed spreads on the first two above pairs and a capped variable spread on AUDUSD.

I wanted to know if you have any experience with this broker and to provide some feedback on their services if you do. Many thanks.

I am still on the lookout for better brokers and welcome any recommendations you have on the following criteria:
[B]
Requirements[/B]:

[ul]
[li]Low Fixed Spreads (City Index offer 1.5 pips on Cable & USDCAD)
[/li][li]High or no maximum trade size (City index restrict you to a max trade size of 2million on most pairs, I would ideally be looking for something around up-to 40 million)
[/li][li]Maximum Leverage: Ideally looking to lever upto 1:1000. City Index currently offer 1:400
[/li][li]Execution: looking for very fast execution speeds and communicability with broker’s servers.
[/li][li]Slippage: A good track record of reduced slippage, and or a Guaranteed Stop Loss (GSL) functionality with a low minimum distance
[/li][li]MT4: Would ideally like to trade on MT4 and with Expert Advisers
[/li][li] Stop Loss Minimum Distance: low minimum distance for standard stop loss (separate from GSL stop losses above), ideally 1 - 2 pips
[/li][/ul]

:59: :35: