Clich Here and help me pls

Hmm… Looks like a child’s Hacked your account…!

At 1, is previous H breakout point, and so happen respected that breakout point level and formed a support level

At 2, price supported by LL, pinbar formed show exhaustion of selling pressure.

At 3, price consolidating, or retracement phase and may make attempt to test immediate LL.

Market move in series of Swings. This is a classic example of bullish trend.

2 Likes

shouldn’t the above be, ( High / Low ) then, ( Higher high and Higher low ), higher high and higher low they are not LL lower lows……!

Yup, you are right . Should be HL not LL. i label wrongly. :sweat_smile:

1. seems price is in an uptrend (short term)
  2. price ran stops on previous low (4 candles to the right of 1)
  3. price is consolidating possibly for another leg up

**It would seem price printed a bearish big wick (a term borrowed from naked forex) It certainly could indicate a change in direction. Price did print a lower high but it is also at a higher low. for me that indicates that it is consolidating. I would need more info to trade this.

price is gunning that low and now may continue up. I’m gonna pull up a chart and check.

dude, i d suggest u stop watching videos on utube labeled market maker model lol.
it s amazin how a simple chart is interpreted in so many ways…but i guess if we d all see the same thing we wouldn t have the so called smart and dumb money, and we d all be winning or losing. and yes, it really doesn t matter what timeframe ur looking at cos it s all fractal, what happens on daily can happen on 1 min and it s same thing just different lenghts of time. that s why common knowledge sux and most of us lose money… sadly