Climate change is a complete hoax

The Temperature has only risen 1 Degree in 300 years and they call it an EMERGENCY ???

IMO That cat named Putin had da most wealistic and practical response. You can also tell he is a bit concerned on how the kitten Greta is bein used. Mass media is partly to blame. Greta is bein too sensationalized by the media…

An interview with a “Climate Activist” about the Police telling the demonstrators “Enough is enough”

Julia Hartley Brewer Points out to the lady "I know the BBC and Sky let you get away with this sort of stuff - but I don’t have to !"

It’s so good to hear a real interviewer, who actually knows what she is talking about !

The sun is making the earth hot.
Let’s destroy the economy.
That’ll teach the sun a lesson!

Climate strike movement sweeps the globe

Poor lost souls trying so hard to be part of something meaningful.

1 Like

Let’s hear all sides of the story fairly.
As time goes by it is becoming clearer there is no emergency.

And if that is not enough, there is this:

And no Climate Change Education is complete without Milankovitch Cycles:

1 Like

Thank you for your contribution @Ingot54 - 3 Quality links there !:sunglasses:

Clearly you have done a lot of work on this subject and it is good to have another contributor with real knowledge.

You may like to take a look at another thread I started in the hope that we could have a real adult discussion

I’m sure you will find Dr Moore’s insight highly valuable.

1 Like

10,000 more contributors with real knowledge :joy:

That video proves, without a doubt, what we’ve all suspected:

Insanity is hereditary — you inherit it from your kids.

Nope, baloney - wait until the Doc asks about your ‘insanity’.

What Dr Crockford actually said ;

Absolutely, there is already some proof cause of that anyway and we do agree with whatever it may really happen there. How else we can be sure that that Greta Tunberg are for real. Lot of their living history for many many years it was really all fine and now that honestly. Let’s wait out.

This is what happens when you write something in German, or Swedish, or Polish —
— and then run it through Google Translate.

Here in the UK we are having an election - which may bring resolution, or may be the start of something real and very big ! - a third and probably the most likely opton that it simply confirms to us plebs that we are totally disregarded by the “Elite”

However, in the course of the “Polls” Radio 4 (BBC) reported today on one of their propaganda programmes, on a New Poll which said that 40% of the Electorate would be voting according to their stance on BREXIT - and 4% - Yes FOUR percent, would be voting on "Environmental issues - including ‘Climate change’ "

However in true Postmeodernist style, the presenter was completely unfazed and said “Well 4% can be quite influential” - and went glibly on to the “Discussion panel” of Thermaggedonists they had assembled for this ‘Rational’ - “Discussion” :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Greta Thunberg Marooned in America !

You absolutely HAVE to LOVE This !

.PS - WAtch it to the End !
1 Like

More GARBAGE “Statistics” - Reported as “fact” by mainstream Media !

Remember the “97% of Scientists agree” - junk statistic which turns ut to be 0.3% when the figures are fact-checked ?

Well here’s another - 11,000 responents to an on-line poll are reported as shown below - including a "Professor Mickey Mouse " - I wonder if he is related to the infamous “Mickey Mann” of Al Gore’s “Hockey stick” delusional film ?

so bad that such topics still exist. considering it as a hoax is disgusting 'cause of tons of evidence. yeap, climate changes on its own but we do contribute to it.

Quote from the video at introductory - in order to set the tone “let’s check the authors, one of the 5 is a climate scientist, they include an expert on wolves”:

William J. Ripple - William J. Ripple - Wikipedia (lead author and wolf expert)

The project’s lead author, ecologist Bill Ripple, collected signatures through the Oregon State University website, where a dedicated page urged scientists to add their names to the list. (globalnews.ca)

Thing is that it appears not only Mr Mouse but 33 other pranksters joined. Prof Ripple removed the 34 and allowed some other names yesterday, so the number is now 11,224 with add-ons closed.

This is how propaganda news gets it message across, first belittle the messenger (lead author) - then look for holes in the message (mouse).

Tell this stuff to the Polar Bear who hunts on the Artic ice - except there is no ice.

Or even the residents who live close to the river Don which just set a new height record.

Welcome in to the forum, I am honoured that your first post as a member appears in this thread.

This post however is similar to the typical response from the “thermageddonists” elsewhere in the thread.

Throughout this thread those of us who are convinced that the supposed threat from CO2 is simply a scare story which generates huge revenues for a great many vested interests have posted much actual evidence in support of our stance, whereas the typical response of those who have an intellectual laziness is simply to state that we are “disgusting” for stating our considered and evidenced opinions.

The general statement that “tons of evidence” exists is usual, but none is ever presented - That is the main difference nbetween the two sides of this particular discussion.

Nobody disputes that climate changes on it’s own (Well SOME do !) - Nobody disputes that we generate CO2, which is essential to All forms of life and relatively recently came close to getting to such low levels in the atmosphere that life on Earth was getting close to extinction !

I suggest you read this post and watch Dr Patrick Moore;'s video, which is one of , if not THE most informative pieces of evidence EVER produced to my knowledge. (Dr Moore was a founder member of Greenpeace - who resigned when Greenpeace lost it’s way and became Politically motivated - he explains his credentials in the video )

[NOTE - His evidence has been presented to various knowledgeable meetings and posted as a serious documentary argument. He has invited ANYONE to challenge his findings ! - to date (to the best of my knowledge) NOBODY ever has done so ! ]

Past levels of CO2 in the atmosphere have been MUCH higher and levels of 2,000 - 4,000 ppm heve been the norm in the past, whilst life in all it’s forms has thrived under these conditions.

Ice Ages were also produced in their normal cyclical patterns and frequencies and at the same intensities during these times of massive “greenhouse gas” concentrations ! Why so ? one wonders ?

CO2 is still at “starvation level” for plants and elsewhere we know from Laboratory experiments that whilst it IS indeed a greenhouse gas (Regulary introduced deliberately into greenhouses to promote plant growth which it does hugely effectively) - It’s effect as a “warming” type gas is Logarithmic and a DOUBLING of CO2 is required to increase the temperature by between 0.8 - 1.5 degrees !

Apparently even Svante Arrhenius (the originator of the ‘CO2 hypothesis’ in the nineteenth century) knew this, so why it is not factored in to these spurious Climate models they are using nowadays can only be a matter for speculation !

Is this correct?

I think so - If not he was in at the very early stages and is shown on board the RIBs sabotaging the whale hunters - He tells all in that video - including the lovely place he was born and brought up at ! :sunglasses:

Watch it mate - it’s a superb vid full of real sense.

[Edit - to avoid confusion this is Not thePatrick Moore known in the uk as a TV star-gazer ! ]