Climate change is a complete hoax

Interesting Point made here ;
We have been told to the point of hysteria that the world is coming to an end in 12 years by ell parts of the Media, and ALL th e leftist politicians demand that we give up our decadent “White male Patriarchal” lifestyles and embrace the restrictions of a pre-historic lifestyle where power comes from windmills and the sun shining on us benevolently. Big Business is in on the act and a whole massive Industry is dipping it’s bread into our Tax money and scribing disaster scenarios yet the Stock Markets have continued to rise as though perhaps NOBODY really believed what they were dishing out as “facts” to our children and frightening them to death with.

Yet the moment we find a little flu-like germ about the place - we find the markets rather more inclined to become “Believers” !

The underlying explanation would appear to be that everyone actually KNOWS the “Global Warming” BS is exactly that ! - no matter what they might say in Public displays of Virtue Signalling !

Kinda sad - that little flu-like germ killed 259 people in the UK today. People who had no argument with the germ, maybe in some warped thinking they were old and thus deserved to die… but did they?.

Then again 13 were healthy adults yet they succumbed - in these trying times some posts are a type of relief - but there comes a time to step back and think.

Here is the real science behind Global Warming Hypothesis - In ten minutes - without it being “Dumbed down” to Greta Level !

Something which any person wishing to become a Trader ought to be able to understand and reflect on just how “scientific” the preposterous Thermageddonist claims Are !

There are a good few of our more senior members who have shown an ability to grasp the complexities of trading and some of whom I have castigated on their “Black and white” attitudes to simply accepting the Postmodernist agenda’d dogma

10 minutes to consider whether you wish to accept a little “Uncertainty” in this issue ?

It seems the Politicians are beginning to understand

The Climate Change Silence is deafening… Kung Flu reality has bitten it on the A$$…

Teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg did not have the CCP Virus because she quite clearly has “the old relevance deprivation virus,” after being completely pushed aside by the pandemic… #StayAtHome

Ms Thunberg has “met her match in the CCP Virus” because she was the "Great Prophet of Doom, and Prophets of Doom can’t have different doomsdays”…

1 Like

Ah !

"The Mad Child Saint - of the new Religion - The middle ages were full of Mad Child Saints - Then we have Attenborough - the White Haired Prophet - bringing down the tablets of stone"

So says Dr David Starkey - Professor of History at Cambridge University - and writer of many books - an accepted expert in the field of history - and a superb thinker.

TRASH or TREASURE ?

By 2005 - Netherlands flooded - The Hague uninhabitable Inland sea in USA

2007 - Gulf Stream Stops - Peer reviewed Report comissioned by the Govt and backed by “Climate Scientists” ! Kept under wraps but daringly revealed by the Guardian Newspaper and teh Observer - Take a look see how accurate their predictions were

by 2020 Britain to have the Climate of Siberia !

Yes it’s a complete hoax. Can’t post links yet but there are many good articles global intel hub. Weather modification is just one example that perpetuates the hoax.

Maunder Minimum anyone ?

Here’s some History of the Global Warming movement which you may not be aware of - In fact - I Guarantee you are not aware of - because it was all new to me too !

This is why we simply cannot just pont to the science and PROVE it is wrong as we have done endlessly throughout this thread and my other one about how Mankind has saved the planet.

Anyhow - I challenge you to watch this ! - the book is incredibly well researched and written.

The links with the homeland of the mad child Saint are fascinating.

Apparently there are some new areas warming faster than the rest of the World - so your land may not seem to be heating but maybe it’s one of the “Cooler areas” ? - developments we need to know about
…

Talking to Lefties is almost impossible !

" Yeah I understand what you are saying - now listen to what I have to say - And they will not - they will call you names and then they go away "

We seem to have seen quite a bit of this on this thread if you scroll back a bit :wink:

The first 2 minutes of the vid are well worth listening too as well -

[Edit - Then of course they try to silence you by trying to prevent you from speaking ! - in this case via flags ]

Planet of the Humans

A documantary by a hard core “Environmentslist” - who is quite famious.

It has been on u tub a week and has 4.3 MILLION views already - And tehre is great pressure on u tub to yake it down - so watch it Now ! - If you have teh knowledge I suggest you might want to take a copy for personal viewing later -

If not I suggest you share it with family and friends Now.

As I said he’s a hard core environmentalist and there is a lot in it I don’'t subscribe to and A couple of glaring omissions - but his ttreatment of “Renewable Energy” - is important and has merit !

Single men are the best chance we have of saving the planet - Get divorced lads and be happy - you are the new heroes ;

tum ti tum - doing my bit for planet saving !

This would be almost funny if 300,000+ people hadn’t succumb to this pandemic… with tens of millions more left unemployed or financially damaged… The moronic Left have outdone themselves…

So, now we have the Climate Change “High Priestess” on CNN’s CoronaVirus Medical Experts Panel…

Please, let me just pay more Taxes and be done with all this CCP induced social destruction…

1 Like

CNN and Greta Thunberg deserve each other.

A real town hall discussion would include Bill Bonner, who wrote the following article —

Excerpts —

“Be safe,” say the billboards and email salutations. But if safety were the only thing, we wouldn’t go to war… we wouldn’t get married… we wouldn’t have children… we wouldn’t risk our money by investing… we wouldn’t build factories, drive cars, or fly airplanes… we wouldn’t explore space… we wouldn’t allow our children to ride bicycles or play sports… We wouldn’t smoke cigars, drink whisky, or dare to do anything that might cause harm, pain, or loss.

It is cage life – behind bars, in a fake nature – that the experts now offer. They will protect us from the virus by ordering us to stay home. And they will feed us with their fake money… like giving sawdust soup to prisoners of war.

So now, we are all locked away – old and young, healthy and sick… like toothless old lions in the Baltimore zoo.

1 Like