Climate change is a complete hoax

True = However they are even now so low that plants are experiencing the equivalent of plant pneumonia !

Very true @Clint

However they speak of teh “Greenhouse effect”

Here are the true Greenhouses - 10,000 panes and how much “warmer” do we think we would be trying to sleep in a greenhouse 100 panes wide and 100 panes long (=10,000 panes) with only 4 panes actually being glazed against the 1920 version of 10,00 panes with only 3 panes glazed ?

(HINT - TRy sleeping in winter with the outside door left open ! and no additional heating )

Very well reseached and a very interesting read.

I remember in the 70s the science was saying that we were heading for another ice age and there was talks of trying to melt the ice caps as a way of avoiding it.

It would appear that the science is not always IN!!!.

Cheers

Blackduck

1 Like

Remember writing this @Clint ? Nothing changes mate :rofl:

Still it’s gonna erupt in flames and The Polar Bears will be swimming by a week next sunday !
The Lecture I linked to a post or so back shows the actual Formulae which have now n=been worked out to prove the new "Minimum we are starting to experience NOW ! and which we knew about back then.

I didn’t know the iPCC strted their Ice measurements exactly at “Peak Ice” - though I did know that they started their “Warming period” (You know the time during which the temperature HAS actually increased by 0.8 degree exactly at the end of teh Little Ice Age (Which the formulae I mention above backtests acurately to shoew the same cause as the one we are entering Now !)

SOmebody somewhere is very fortunate when it comes to “starting things” timed to coincide exactly with exceptional events - one might almost think it was deliberate ? - ANd more sinisterly that they actually DO Know the whole thing is a pile of Ratchett ! :roll_eyes:

Nice bucket of coal anyone ? :rofl: :rofl:

Once again the madness is exposed as having no basis in fact - at least not in any recognisable way !

The Universe Just Keeps Getting Hotter

We need to launch Al Gore, Greta Thunberg, Christine Lagarde, Joe Biden, AOC — and a
couple hundred other greenies — into inter-galactic space to investigate this dire situation.

I’m sure that such an eminent group of impartial experts will determine that
Burning Fossil Fuels on Earth is Destroying the Universe.

1 Like

Floods Heat Waves and an Ice Age

Apparently Erik the Red named Greenland green in order to entice more Norse people to settle - back many years.

Maybe the name will become more fitting - .Rain fell at the highest point on the Greenland ice sheet last week for the first time on record

Happened on Aug 14 past, seems it rained up on the ice cap for 9 hours - part of a 3 day deluge for the whole of the island. Seems that Greenland experienced a massive melting event in late July, when enough ice melted in a single day to cover the US state of Florida in 5cm of water.

(rte news)

"… RTÉ News and Current Affairs

rte.ie/news

RTÉ News and Current Affairs, also known as RTÉ News, is the national news service provided by Irish public broadcaster Raidió Teilifís Éireann…"

Well there we go then ! :slightly_smiling_face: :wink:

I always try to mention source when copy and pasting - anyways my above copy and paste news item was first spotted on Reuters (not owned by rte) except that they added a little more:

Rain fell at the highest point on the Greenland ice sheet last week for the first time on record, another worrying sign of warming for the ice sheet already melting at an increasing rate, scientists said on Friday.

Reuters brings you the latest business, finance and breaking news video from around the globe. Our reputation for accuracy and impartiality is unparalleled.

The old saying about not blaming the messenger springs to mind :slight_smile:

I really hope that one day our planet will be okay.

Don’t worry about it mate - it’s just a fantasy ! :wink:

Notice how the "Scientists are NEVER Named ! nor quoted directly -

However as you already know it is most unusual for ANY Ice to survive the SUmmer at the poles ;

AND ;- Where did the Black Spruce go ? (These grew between 1000 BC and 1600 AD - but now it;'s too cold !)

Michael Mann (Hockey Stick Man) referring to the contradictory evidence : in internal discussions about iPCC Report

:slightly_smiling_face:

Or As Jones wrote :

The Red Line is “Mann” 'Hockey stick - also featured in Al Gore’s Fillum

The green Line is Briffa using the same “tree ring data” WITHOUT being ‘Adjusted’ as described above

NASA Predicts the Arctic could be Ice-Free within 6 years !

Never let it be said that I don’t consider BOTH sides of the argument !

Precisely why I didn’t use Reuters first time around - that piece is the “little bit more”.

Sun shining here today and likely too in England - summer is back.

Same here, mate. With the way the situation at the moment, it seems like there is very low awareness about this. It won’t be too long before we find ourselves being adverse from the hot weather. :pleading_face:

Where is the truth here?

OMG the Cancel crew and their fear of truth are even attacking CDN now ! :rofl:

Anyways - here it is

Nothing It Can't Do - YouTube

Falstaff thanks for sharing the video :smiley:

As far as I remember, global warming theories, melting glaciers will lead to rising ocean levels and further warming. But so far, people don’t notice it, and neither do I. The only thing I notice is when it’s cold in the house. Sometimes you’re sitting in a pile of clothes, and you’re still cold. The solution to this problem helped me with unremarkable column radiators, which heated my room in literally 5 minutes.

Here’s another one which gets to the truth of the matter - From a real expert !

Dr. Patrick Moore - A Dearth of Carbon?

Link in green

"Dr. Patrick Moore - A Dearth of Carbon? - YouTube

Quite so - Nor does anyone else including O’Bama ! - look up his Marthas Vinyard Mansion - inches above sealevel in Florida ! -

Here is another interesting Advantage of higher CO2 levels !

More CO2 is GOOD for Earth - Seeing is Believing - Time Lapse 2 Plants Grow @ Different CO2 Levels - YouTube

Also - Most serious plant growers are struggling to get ENOUGH CO2 to their plants

Supplementing CO2 for Plant Growth - YouTube