Climate change is a complete hoax

None of that makes any sense at all. You are taking my figures and misinterpreting them to fit your beliefs

As regards Michael Mann, I haven’t mentioned him and have no wish to

So, a few facts to consider;

According to NASA, 2017 saw the 2nd highest global surface temperature since 1880

Both NASA and the NOAA, in separate studies, found that the 5 warmest years on record all occurred after 2010

It was Al Gore that introduced the Tern "Global Warming’ to America. The term Climate change was introduced as a means to explain why the warming they predicted back in the mid 90’s never occurred.

Our favorite fake scientist Bill Nye even went on MSNBC during a very cold winter and told the host to call it Climate change during the winter and only use Global Warming during the summer. This all has far less to do with science and more about marketing

Is this the face of someone you would trust

So NASA took temperature reading back in 1880, I didn’t know the space program was that old. Clearly, I am being fictitious. But I do question the use of data from such a long time ago and comparing it to modern day data collection methods. Point is a few hundred years is a blink of the eye in terms of climate history.

and none of this changes the fact that Global Warming is being sold to the public as a means for the Globalist to take control of all the world energy and tax it e.g. Carbon Tax. This is all part of an attempt to redistribute wealth on a global scale. And us in the middle class become poorer in the end

1 Like

Technology will eventually save the human race if it doesn’t kill it off first…

We are at Peak Oil now… the Saudi’s know it, even Hillary knows it…So the burning of fossil fuels from this point will slowly decline…

The proliferation of “petrol” vehicles, one of the biggest emitters of GHG’s is coming to an end.

The absolute speed with which electric vehicle technology has advanced, seen as a pipe dream in 2005 to reality in 2015 to mass production by 2020. ALL euro car manufactures have dropped diesel development and tipped millions into EV technology…and Tesla…the Apple 2 of the automotive world will be seen as the spark that changed the automotive industry.

Solar technology…still in its infancy… In Australia the take up has been enormous with even a Coal fired Power Station being closed (Melb.) with cries of blackouts and chaos forecast for our summer… hasn’t happened because on 40 degree + days when Joe Public turns on his Aircon, his roof top Solar system is supplying the power and not the grid…

It’s just another Fake News narrative…

“Don’t ever let the facts get in the way of the story you want told…”

The only new science in this “space” is attempting to make money out of fresh air…

Actually, Technology will greatly reduce greenhouse gases, as when the robots take over 50 million American jobs over the next 20 years, that is 50 million less people driving to work each day, shopping by then will be done all online and delivered by an Amazon drone. Those of us still with jobs will get back and forth in a self-driving electric car that we will not own. I can keep going but you get the picture. Which is why the Technocrats pushing global warming know they have a short window to push their Carbon Tax.

1 Like

If its all about money, why are we being encouraged to reduce our electricity consumption at home?
Who profits from that?

It’s no different to the FX Market… tell everyone they have a chance to profit, safe in the knowledge that 95% are guaranteed to fail… Its about making all the right noises with the true agenda heading away from the sound…

South Australia just had a Tesla Power Station installed which is connected to Solar Farms and Wind Turbines. Putting a coal fired backup plant out of business.

With the huge take up of Solar in this country, The Australian energy providers know the game is nearly up…

So they just push supply prices up and up and up to cover the shortfall in revenue…

Australia, Scandinavian countries, China, Israel, all moving away from the old coal fired power stations and into renewable, cleaner energy sources. Even the UK plan to close their remaining coal fired stations by 2020.

Progress being made, shame that within 10 years the US may be the biggest polluter instead of leading the change- too many interested parties with their snouts in the trough

Here they come…more progress from Cane Toad County… 2020 is getting closer all the time…

I bet that Climate Scientists aren’t including this fast moving paradigm shift into their funding chasing modeling…

EV’s, you can(not) smell them already…

“Virtual Power Station”, more progress from Tesla…

Australia’s GHG’s output is shrinking all the time…

“Australia has already installed the world’s biggest battery, now for the world’s largest virtual power plant”

This may also be the first shot fired by the Government to ensure that “personal” power generation via Solar and Battery technologies is taken out of the public’s hands…

“Let’s see…we could use compulsory acquisition legislation and claim all roof top energy as a Government Resource…Why… those pesky citizens weren’t using that space anyway…”

agree, global warming is a dangerous problem

Nowadays a lot of people talk about global cooling… I even believe in some kind of conspiracy theory, but I think the main point is much deeper than stated in the article.

No harm at all discussing these subjects, but I don’t see why people get so wound up about it

4 Likes

no i think in 2018 the new trend is “global chilling”

1 Like

Apparently this “Cold” is caused by “Warming” above the North pole. - (No “Rolling Eyes emoticon” )

It’s all down to cyclical Sun activity of course, combined wit h Randomness - but hey there’s no “Guilt” to be blamed on humans for that - so we’ll just ignore it because there’s no emotional payoff for the “Zealots” .

Falstaff…I’m Aussie… some of us are chilled all the time…:relaxed:

Back to the topic…The weather has changed though… when I was a kid doing a paper round back in the early 80’s we used to get a lot of -1, -2 even occasional -5 celsius mornings… the lowest it’s been in Melbourne during winter in recent memory is between 2 - 7 celsius… I haven’t de-iced a windscreen for a long, long, looong time…

Hellfire man- with the prices of tobacco and alcyhol in your neck of the woods - I’d be having screaming habdabs !

Time to get voting methinks ! :laughing:

1 Like

Well - if you can get the same income for supplying Less power, that has to be a “me win” - “You lose” situation surely ?

How the myth of CO2 = Global warming came about and took such a strong hold - Despite there being No supporting evidence !

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Global-Warming-Groupthink-important-non-debate-ebook/dp/B079XNCYFW/ref=pd_sim_351_6?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B079XNCYFW&pd_rd_r=30d92f95-9370-11e8-b814-2797c69d3abc&pd_rd_w=hV3kt&pd_rd_wg=JFktd&pf_rd_i=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_p=3274180622111699416&pf_rd_r=X8E9BACXS8DBXMHPH7AG&pf_rd_s=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_t=40701&psc=1&refRID=X8E9BACXS8DBXMHPH7AG

The PDF can be downloaded here ;

https://www.thegwpf.org/content/uploads/2018/02/Groupthink.pdf

And with thanks to @Jen26 from the Rabbit hole thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyztWNW2HsM

The overall scientific consensus is that global warming has been occurring and that human activities are a responsible cause.

I’ll go with them thanks.