Closing account without lossing money+profits?

I started forex on etoro.com and I did the mistake of depositing with a business PayPal account.

Now, after many months doing trading and having been verified by providing (passport and tax documentation) I tried to withdraw a small test amount. Next day I get a mail saying that I needed to verify as a business because my paypal account was business. I was a bit angry asking why it was fine depositing but wasn’t find until I tried to withdraw. Anyway, they are asking for a lot of documentation that I’d rather not give to some other company.

Anyone had been on a similar situation? Is there any way to get my money back along with some profits I made, without having to give my business documentation? I haven’t asked them to do it, because I’m afraid that they may lock it down and keep the money.

Thanks

i dont know etoro, but some brokers allow transfering money from one account to another account with both accounts having different owners … thats the only solution that comes to my mind

Actually deposit and withdraw are different processes. Have you researched about etoro withdrawal procedure before investing to them?

I haven’t been on that situation yet. But you can probably contact their customer service and just change your paypal account to personal instead of creating a new account.