CMS Forex (cmsfx)

Hi there,

I have been demo testing with csmfx for a while now and I really enjoy their VT Trader platform. I have read years ago that they weren’t that good of a broker, but I am looking for more recent feedback. Anybody here currently use them? How do you like it?

PS. I am a swing trader who uses large stop losses. If that makes a difference.

I like the fact that their spread is flat.

This is the first and only broker I have demoed with so far and I find VT Trader 2 to be sufficient.

I am seriously considering going live with this broker due to no other reliable brokers that implement MT 4.

I will be starting to demo with VT today. I guess I should say that I’ll be learning it today as it is Sunday. Anyways; I’ve been reading all I can find on brokers for the last couple of months, had a few demo’s with other’s but hoping that CMS and VT will be the one. After all, I’ve got to get started soon with someone I’m going to go live with.

I could be more of an overall feeling than anything else, and I know we can’t trust all the reviews out there but it seems I’ve found more good than bad about CMS.

Let’s keep each other posted on our experience with them and not only will that help us, but it should help others as they come into the forex world.

Here’s wishing us all good fortune’s!!!

Friend

Concerning CMS Forex, and yes, I do have a live account, I will say this. With fixed spreads as low as they are, with accounting transactions as fast as they are, (depostis posted generally within an hour and withdrawals processed and posted to personal bank accounts within 3 hours), I haven’t found a more reliable broker yet. Infact, I really see no need to look any further.

Good pippin,

Chubs

That�s what I was hoping to here. Unfortunately; I just found out that they do not have a web/java platform which of course means that I either have to take some pretty big risks, set well placed sl�s and limits, or just not have anything open while I�m at work.

I’ve been working with FXCM (demo) and love it! But keep reading, shall we say� less that favorable reviews or comments about them. I do notice that most of what I read always has some kind of extenuating circumstances surrounding them and I�m thinking that maybe I should pay attention to the advice I�ve heard numerous times which is that a lot of bad reviews against brokers that might not have been the brokers fault at all.

Thanks again for your comments and if you or anyone has had any good interaction with FXCM, I�d like to hear that also.

Friend

Thanks for everyone’s input so far. I suppose I’ll try them out within the month. I’ll keep you guys updated with my experience. I would love to hear more if anyone has something to share!

I’m on the same boat also. Plan to go live within a month.
So far I have demo account with
tradeview not like it so much too hard to use.
FXCM look nice easy to used ( but hear about they spread changing so often which I also agree.)
CMSFX only used it since sunday I like the fact that 2 point spread on EUro/US and Us/Jap.
Oanda not that attract to me no idea why.

I would refer you to my thread “new problem found with common micro account broker” so you are more aware of what is going on with FXCM. They are turning their charts on on Sunday 3 and 1/2 hours before anyone has access to live trading. Though I respect that a lot of people like to demo on Sunday, to drive price below a point any other brokerage ever reported is a major violation and I can only assume it was done to capitalize on a new lowest low for the day and coming week.

I lost an account due to that move, though the thread does not admit to that because I didn’t want to open that can of worms in public, and still don’t.

Good Pippin,

Chubs

I have only really used this broker and trading platform and it is awesome I think They execute your trades really fast and close them fast sometimes they lag on the close. All I use to trade is s/r and trend lines but they have tons of different indicators. I have never taken money from account so I can’t vouch for how well they are with that but I hope it will be easy. Hope this helps a lil bit.

hi guys.

i have been using cmsfx on demo for sometime now and considering going live with them cos of their user friendly platform: vt trader. i tried other platforms too but none compares to it.

i have read good and bad reviews about them and just wanted more info about them…i like thier fixed spread on majors too.

is there any real difference between their demo and live execution?

do they delay quotes, or have freezing problems with their platform?

what about withdrawals?

pls help!

In VT platform how do you set your take profit and stop loss?

Thanks