CMS? good platform bad execution?

Hello there
I’m looking for a broker and cheked out CMS wich looks quite good. 400:1 leverage, small initial deposit, nice spreads, choose diferent position size, etc. and the trading platform is the best I’ve seen in my opinion. but I’ve there are some very bad reviews on the goforex broker reviews, mainly concerning very bad server connectivety and platform freeze during news releases.
CMS FX Forex Reviews | Forex Trading Broker

And I’ve noticed on posts here that some use vt trader so that means those trade with CMS, right? how do you find it.
do you experience these kind of problems?

And wich broker do you think has the least slipping and requoting?

I was a CMS customer from about 2003 to 2005. Their live servers are intend a lot more reliable than their demo ones.

The VT platform is pretty nice and very customiseable. I’m not big on technical indicators so I never used the trading system component much at all.

Their customer service was generally pretty responsive and I had no real problems with them that I can remember.

I did not trade the news when I was with CMS; news trading was a different animal back in those days anyway. I’m sure that CMS nowadays are like any other retail broker: they won’t allow their customers to take advantage of the lack of liquidity at news times and so will freeze or otherwise manipulate things so that they don’t end up losing money at such times.

The main reason I stopped using them was they did not, and had no immediate plans to, offer micro lots. I needed greater control over my money management. They didn’t have the fine control that I needed, so I moved on.

If you are looking for great execution speed. I recommended to join STP account in Mayzus broker and in NDD account of Liteforex broker. Its great broker and have great modern technology of its platform. it makes all trading transaction become faster…