CMS Trader is a scam broker

If you were dissatisfied with certain brokers! Then try it out with ICMarkets. I am also still trading here (although I am at a loss but my trading method is not good).
My review frankly on this page: In search of the Best Broker to start Forex trade

It looks like im in the same situation as you were!
Watch this space

Who did you use to recover your funds and how did they do it please?

You must understand the broker rules. Because, we deal with each other on the law, not verbally. I am using icmarket and some brokers that I find beneficial for my tactics

Using charge back,

What % did you get back?

20% only, suffered a great loss.

Hi Derrick
Are you saying you only got back 20%? What happened to the other 80%?

1 Like

Gone, did not manage to get back.

Hi there.
Were you never able to get any of your money back?

I found out this website who exposes CMS Trader scam owners. Take a look at this review:
scaminator . com/forex-trading/cmstrader-review

Hope it will help you get your money back