CMSFX Giving Away $500 Live Accounts

No problem, yes just keep trying, I also thought it was my caps lock on
but it has an error message for that.

I wish I could help further. :wishes:

Hey i made my 500 today, much before the expiry date of 31 Jan 2008. Now, they dont have that link to claim the live account, any one know what I have to do? I sent an email to their customer service, but not sure if they will respond? Any one been in this situation?

All the information is here:-

http://forums.babypips.com/rate-my-broker/5827-cmsfx-giving-away-500-live-accounts-2.html#post19729

You need to send the report page from the demo account to show
the time & date you got $500.

I am still waiting for them to approve me for a live account, sent all
my details on the 30th Aug. :slight_smile:

I thought they would be able to verify my account status on their own, but what the heck:) I will send the report :smiley: Thanks Daydreamer

Any member of babypips heard from CMSFX about live accounts?

I have now sent them 2 emails about this without reply.

Received my live account today, with $500 deposited.

Thanks to CMS, now to do 30 round lots. :cheers:

Still waiting for mine… :rolleyes:

Still waiting for mine…

As you can see from the thread Mr average I waited
from the 30th Aug, so 18 days, I did read somewhere
else that there was a 3 week wait. I also sent 3 emails
chasing them up.

How long have you been waiting?

Since the start of the month. No hurry though.

Good luck with the 30 round lots.

Since the start of the month. No hurry though.

You may not have long to wait then.

Good luck with the 30 round lots.

Odds are slightly stacked in their favor but with good
money management we will see.

At 0.1 lots/trade that’s 300 trades. :lol:

I wish I would have stimbled on this thread earlier.The give away is over now!!!:mad:

I know this sucks. I just now stumbled across this thread too and now its too late to get the free live account. So for the ones that got the free $500 account, how are your results so far. Have you made any profits or are you losing money?

Been 21 days :eek: from the day I submitted my report to CMSFX and still not a peep out of them lol :smiley: Whats happening there I wonder…

Been 21 days

Hi Shiva remind me did you fill out all the forms, photocopy
passport etc?

I just kept emailing them every week.

Have you made any profits or are you losing money?

Getting there but a little against my views on working trades.
400:1 leverage, 10 000 units (0.1 lot) smallest trade size.

Put it this way it is testing my skills. :browntrousersmillie:

If you’re like me and don’t like the idea of 400:1 leverage, you can e-mail them and ask them to change it to 100;1. That’s what I did and they were quick to do so.

Terry

If you’re like me and don’t like the idea of 400:1 leverage, you can e-mail them and ask them to change it to 100;1. That’s what I did and they were quick to do so.

Thanks Terry I may do that, might just see how I hold up
first.

:cheers:

[QUOTE=daydreamer65;23764]Hi Shiva remind me did you fill out all the forms, photocopy
passport etc?

I just kept emailing them every week.

No I did not fill out any forms, I just filled out the online claim form which was available at:[B]Here[/B]

I also emailed them my report showing the balance of my account.
I believe that emailing them directly will get no response. It is all most likely a matter of time before we get the live accounts. What I am going to do with once I get it? Blow it up LOL! :smiley:

Swanny, try fxclub.com, they are giving away free $100 accounts. I got one and took only 18 hours before I celebrated my first margin call;)

[/quote]

It took me two weeks to the day to get my live account.

You won’t get anything from them if you don’t provide the necessary information and ID scans.

After you filled out the online form, you should have gotten a confirmation e-mail.

But, even if you didn’t, you need to go to their live account form and fill that out. Then, e-mail them and tell them that you filled out the live account form claiming the $500 and attach your scanned ID to the e-mail.

If you don’t do that, then you’ll be never get your account.

Hope this helps.

Terry

I never knew this!! Tothink I wasted nearly a mnth sitting on my … :frowning: I will do this ASAP!