CMSFX Giving Away $500 Live Accounts

try fxclub.com,

I looked at this before but could not find where it says
they will give you $100 free.

Can you supply a link to the page that actually says this?

Here is link for FXClub 100$ offer. Actually now they ask you to deposit 100 and they deposit an extra 1-- for you, when I signed up a couple weeks back it was like you open a demo acc and they deposit 100 in it. Guess they changedthe scheme sorry :frowning:

1. Go to and get a pin code.
  2. Go to fxclub and signup for live account, remember to use your promo code which should be sent to your email address if you correctly completed point 1.
  3. Start trading.

Thanks shiva.

I think I will give that one a miss.

Wise decision, as their platform is not too user friendly. When you place an order, the terminal does this weird thing and you see a message “Getting price”…takes a few seconds to fetch the price, by which time the price usually has moved and you get a message like “The price is no longer valid.”:frowning:

May be its a good platform when you get used to it, I never did.:cool:

message “Getting price”…takes a few seconds to fetch the price, by which time the price usually has moved and you get a message like "The price is no longer valid.

Yep I know nothing about FXclub but the more that I
hear the more it looks like a scam.

This is an HYIP trick to tempt suckers in, give away $100
but you need to invest $100 of your own. (Usually with HYIP
it was $10)

I would rather put another $100 into Oanda where I know
I will get a return.

:wishes:

Finally:) After 29 days, I got my 500 live account:) Just recieved an email from cmsfx with login details:) Now to locate a strategy suitable for a $500 account LOL
:cool:
EDIT 1: 30 mins of trading, +16 pips with 0.1 mcro lot - Thanks to Trend follower 5 mins system

Its 6 17 pm here and I am done for the day!

Well done Shiva, best of luck.

:wishes:

Thanks daydreamer :slight_smile:

Hi traders, does anybody still not getting the $500 live account from cmsfx?

I’ve been waiting them for about more than 2 month after they emailed me to open an account after they receive my report(well they emailed me after more than 4 weeks after I sent e-mail to them)

It’s gonna be 2008 but until now still haven’t heard any news from them.

TIA

I know several people who haven’t received their $500 yet, but it’s usually because they didn’t complete the account forms properly or didn’t submit the required ID documents with their application. CMSFX will not come looking for those. If you didn’t include them, you won’t get your $500 until you do.

Also, they do not allow accounts from U.S. citizens for this promotion. So, if that’s you, they won’t give you the $500.

Here are the steps that you needed to take after qualifying with the demo:

1. Notify CMSFX that you qualified and when.

2. Open a live account (but don’t fund it) and attach the required ID documents.

3. Notify them that you have opened a live account, attached the required ID documents, and are waiting for your $500.

Did you do those steps?

If not, then you won’t get your money until you do.

If you did, contact them again and let them know that you’ve completed the necessary steps. They may have simply overlooked you.

I also emailed them every week until they set the account up.

Thank you for your reply Terry and daydreamer65. :slight_smile:

I’ve just sent them my ID card and driving license, I hope this would be enough.

Once again thank you :slight_smile:

Hi, pls is the competiton still on to get $500?

Dave

No it finished on 1st January 2008.

Well I am glad to see that people are actually getting those 500$. I did trade with the demo and get 500$ and I did request the account with the 500$ they never did gave it to me. I wrote to their support twice and its been a long time and still they did not do anything :frowning:

Well I would not reccomend this broker. My experience with them is not good. Even before I register for the 500$ promo I attempted to open an account with them. Everything was working right and my documents were send they ask me to resend something which I did then they never answer and did anything. A few days later I write back still noting. More than a week later I write again and the email address of the guy that wrote me does not exist anymore. Then I wrote to their support departement and still never got any reply.

At least now if you read this you will know that there might be some problem with them.

Good luck