CMTrading Good or Bad? Any Experience?

My experience with CMTrading is quite good. When I joined them I requested for some negotiations which they happily approved. I had a couple of hiccups when I was trying to connect my mt4 with myfxbook but the support team responded and helped me connecting with them. They also have a very quick and efficient payment options. No slippage till now. my first profits went very smooth, and it’s bad that they only have bank withdrawals, however, I got the money with no difficulties

does anyone have trading experience with this broker? or any complaints ?

update: Sorry, they have added Neteller and CashU as Payment process

It’s confusing when you say they have only bank withdrawal. Withdrawal is only after we deposit with that right? So you mean they have only bank deposit option? I think they mean huge deposit to start, so that’s already taking me far from even thinking of trying this.

Yes, that sounds oddly. If CMTrading has only one option to deposit and not the most convenient one, I even don’t want to try this broker.

Yeah actually this basically limits the clients, as majority on net prefer payment processor, if you take that out than it’s like working with very limited people.

A lot, if not all, brokers will only make payments in the same format as you make your deposit. I believe its a legal requirement to cut down on money laundering, so rules may vary from country to country.
Would be good if a broker could confirm if this is correct.

a good broker must be regulated and offer several payment options. the withdrawal by bank transfer in my country take more than seven days.

update: Sorry, they have added Neteller and CashU as Payment process. But yes, when I joined them they only have bank transaction and the minimum deposit is $250, which is pretty high. but as they let me withdraw smoothly, deposit amount isn’t a matter I guess

I was very pleased when began to trade with this broker. They don’t take fees for depositing and withdrawing money. It is really good. I’ve not seen this with others. And I appreciated their spreads and honest trading with clients. So I can recommend this CMTrading broker for anybody for trading.

I have traded with my brokers (CMTrading IS THE WORST, BIG SCAMMER, you better help your I have traded with my brokers (CMTrading IS THE WORST, BIG SCAMMER, you better help your emotions by running away from them by infininte distance)

I opened an account with CMTrading after they seemed to be nice. I was influenced by their advertisement of no fee charged on deposit and withdrawal. On opening the account, I made a profit of $4 dollars within few days and no longer comfortable with trading during the week. I requested for my money and profit of $4.

On waiting for days for my refund to roll in, I found out I was charged $39 and was denied of my profit. What? I immediately contacted them and was told that when I made a deposit, they paid for the fee and now that I am making a withdrawal, I have to pay the fee. I called many times but all to no avail and even contacted them on facebook but the blocked me from further posting on their facebook page.

Kindly note I did not receive any form of bonus which may warrant any kind of strict regulation on the withdrawal of my money.