Coinexx, FXChoice, TradersWay

Hey all :wave:

I’m currently living in the U.S. and am looking for an offshore broker. Currently I’m between Coinexx, FXChoice, and TradersWay. I have heard great things about all 3, but would like some more opinions. I’m really just looking for the safest/most reliable option out there.

Thanks in advance everyone!!

all are good

my list for most cheap

coinexx
tradersway
fxchoice

my list for most trusted with my money

fxchoice
tradersway
coinexx

1 Like

I have traded on fxchoice and coinexx out of your list and I personally feel, coinexx has better trading conditions as compared to fxchoice like spreads, commissions and leverage. would be better, i think, to open a demo account with these three and test first.

we have to chose the trading platform which does not restrict any kind of trading technique with scalping and hedging.

I agree with you. I have been trading with turnkey forex and its a pretty decent broker for scalpers and hedgers and that’s because of their tight spread game.

1 Like

any withdrawal issue with turnkeyforex?

No issue so far.
Have made few withdrawals till now funds were on time always. In fact made a request last Wednesday only and got credited by Friday.

@sammy15 pardon me for being direct but how much did you withdrawal and what is your win rate? how profitable are you?

I ask that because I have been reading alot of reviews on coinexx and other brokers. I am from the US and I need a broker that does support MT5. There arent alot. I went with coinexx and i have a live account with that, Currently have about 10k with them and I’m up a fair amount. However from the review I have been reading, it seems like its all fun and dandy until you start winning / making money. Then “magically” stop losses start to slip, or trigger too early, or withdrawals (of decent amount) start to not happen.

so thats why i asked how much are you withdrawing, and how profitable you are