Commitments of Traders

Hi, I’m a computer engineer, I have an algorithm that uses COT data. It obtains very good results in several assets for 10 years. I would like to audit it, do you know any page that allows you to automate trading with COT data?

How much do i have to pay for it?

1 Like

In principle I am not interested in selling said algorithm, I just want to audit it to give it formality and that it can be used under my supervision

Ok but then how much will you sell it for?

Sorry Mush - you’ll have to do better than that

Been a member less than a day - and teh scammers do always come in at the weekend when the Mods are not working !

YAWN !

1 Like

I am new to the forum, I do not like to be called a scammer, I do not want to sell anything, I just want to know if anyone knows any website where you can audit a trading system based on the COT data. As for the insistence on the question of how much I would sell it, I am not interested in selling it, only taking a commission from the profits generated without revealing its foundations.

Hi Rickster99, how can I sell a system for a few dollars or euros if the one with money can be lined and I would remain practically the same. When you have a good idea, carry it out and it works, it is best to never disconnect from your production.