Commodities gonna crash 💥

Hello everyone driven by a bearish momentum of
Xau chf . Gold and gold pairs set to crash today… look for sell entries, and at tp at s3’s
Happy trading :sunglasses:

Tempted to hop in on the sell side, but curious if you’ve spotted any key levels before we hit TP. Would love to see how this plays out!

Gold should go down to 2615 from here - driven by a bullish eur cad opposite correlation

Can you please clarify your position? You mentioned a potential drop on October 10th, yet the price of XAUUSD has risen significantly since then, now at 2656. Are you still forecasting a decline to 2615 from this level? Given the recent bullish momentum, what indicators are you using to support your prediction? Thank you!

1 Like

Hi :wave: this is the updated system.

Which shows intense buying pressure on eur cad ,which will bring gold down - combined with trump volitility, it’s going down yeah

1 Like

Oh, thanks… I appreciate your insights!
In the short term, I just initiated my daily trades about an hour ago, entering XAUUSD at 2657. It quickly broke through the 2660 level, reaching 2665 in just 7 minutes, which was my take profit—what a stroke of luck! Currently, it’s retracing, but yeah, I’m anticipating significant volatility this week.

1 Like

Yeah keep close eye on the stocks they’ll take gold with it this time round

1 Like

I will. Thanks again!

Commodity going up now bull reversal

1 Like