Commodity Technical Outlook On GOLD

GOLD: Extends Further Strength

GOLD: With GOLD extending its gains the past week, it faces further bullishness in the new week. However, watch out for a pullback. On the upside, resistance lies at the 1,250.00 level where a break will aim at the 1,280.00 level. A break will target the 1,300.00 level followed by the 1,330.00 level. A cut through here will extend gains towards the 1,350.00 level. On the downside, support stands at the 1,215.00 level where a break will aim at the 1,200.00 level. Below here if seen could trigger further downside towards the 1,180.00 level where a break will aim at the 1,150.00 level. All in all, GOLD remains biased to the downside in the medium term.

I think Gold may consolidate here for a little, we grabbed the last move on Gold.
I am short on a USDCAD trade at the moment. These summarize the trades I took last week from the service I belong to. I also took some trades in addition to this.

With the talk of China and USA making progress in the trade war looks like oil may be a good buy here.