Little more Thursday.
- CAD (brown) most bid that session +1.47%.
- GBP (blue) most sold that session -2.12%.
- Negative flow -3.4%.
The CAD took back their losses since the open. And a little bit more.
The GBP took back their winnings since the open. Then kept on going down.
Therefore, we had a real turn around. Things are just going back and forth, right?
Although, it’s interesting to see the divergence between the AUD (red) and the NZD (dark red).
Check this out.
That’s the whole field. Look at the right running percentages. I’m forever looking at these, if you can’t guess by now. But, what I want to point out is, that today is really not going anywhere. Usually, it goes like this.
- During the Asian session (first session), they will end up around 30 - 40%. Running totals for the day.
- During the London morning session (second session), they will be up around 50 - 60%. Running totals for the day.
- At the end of the day (US session close), they’ll be somewhere around 1%.
I guess you can call that their ADR (average daily range), in percentages. Well, today, we’re talking they are way below what normal is. And so, basically, no one is dominating, running away with some kind of trend. Also, there’s a lot of back and forth going on.
I don’t know. It’s interesting to me.
I’ll have to say, due to seeing this every single day, there’s a good chance things are winding up for something big. You know how that goes, consolidation before a break out.
Winding up, I think.
I’ll see ya at the close.
MY DAILY’S.xlsx (473.0 KB)