Complete Currency Dynamics

Good morning.
A little more Monday market.
Yearly table.

• EUR (yellow) most bid that session +1.03%.
  • GBP (blue) most sold that session -.75%.
  • About even with the flow .16%.

Well, that’s interesting. The EUR. Huh?
Let me show you the monthly table, and you’ll see.

Yeah, what’s up now.
Look. I know it’s not the end of the day or anything. But, we definitely have some EUR buying, more than any other currency for the month running.

I also realize that the EUR does like to be a bid on Monday’s. I pay attention. But then, it’ll quickly go away as things roll on. We’ll have to see if this is of any real meaning. Right?

The other thing I find interesting, is the NZD (dark red). I think they are starting to separate themselves from the crowd. Look. 6.95% is the highest % we have at the present moment (positive or negative). That tells me that there isn’t any more of a slant, consensus, than that. It’s a sentiment. And the only thing that explains that is the bomb that went off 2 weeks ago with them. Traders (money) seems to be remembering that, and to still go with it. A sell.

Well, all I know is that’s a good thing. Now, all we need is a good consensus for the buy, on top. And then, there would be a good pair to go with. Right?

So, right now, it’s up in the air between 3 of them, for the most bid currency for the month running. It sure would be nice to see the NZD stay the lowest, and for the top, I would say the EUR would be a nice switch. We’ll have to see though.

Alright. I’ve talked enough. We need more time to pass.

See ya at the end.
Mike
MY DAILY’S.xlsx (479.2 KB)

1 Like

Good evening.
That’s a Monday. Let’s see it.
Yearly table.

• CAD (brown) most bid that session +2.39%.
  • JPY (purple) most sold that session -1.34%.
  • Positive flow 6.18%.
  • CAD most bid currency for the day’s total +2.24%.
  • USD (white) most sold currency in total today -1.87%.

Not much happening there, let’s see the monthly table.

2019-04-08_1724_001

Just look at that. The AUD (red) is not backing down. But the EUR (yellow) did. We’ll have to see who’s gonna be the most bid currency for the month. Right now, it’s the Aussie.

And the NZD (dark red) is still falling. Well, it’s looking like a divorce to me. Short term anyway. Oh well, so be it. The market does what it wants. I think Asia should be interesting. Will they see it, and exploit it?

I am.

Alright.
Make it a good night, and I’ll see ya in the a.m.
Mike
MY DAILY’S.xlsx (466.9 KB)

Good morning.
It’s Tuesday. Let’s see what’s happening.
Yearly table.

• AUD (red) most bid since the open +1.08%.
  • USD (white) most sold since the open -.99%.
  • Positive flow 4.76%.

Let’s look at the monthly table.

We got risk-on sentiment, with the AUD leading the way. And that quite easy to see. Just look at the (white, pink, purple). Safe havens. They all dropped. (USD, CHF, JPY)

While everyone else rose.

Alright. Let’s get on with the day.
I’ll see ya in a few.
Mike
MY DAILY’S.xlsx (473.6 KB)

Good morning.
Got some more Tuesday market.
Yearly table.

• EUR (yellow) most bid that session +.96%.
  • GBP (blue) most sold that session -.70%.
  • Negative flow -1.44%.

That’s nice. Huh?
How about the monthly table.

The AUD (red) still having a good day.

The NZD (dark red) still slipping away.

The CAD (brown) still gaining some traction.

Not all that much going on. The trends seems to be continuing. But, I think the market is waiting for things.

• Brexit this week.
  • European interest rate decision, (Wed).
  • US FOMC meeting also (Wed).
  • The trade decision between # 1 and # 2 economies.

Yeah, that should explain things, huh?

Well, all I can say is, be careful out there. I think when the market wants to move, it’ll move alright. These periods of non-movement eventually lead to some serious moves.

Alright.
Watch yourself, and be smart.
See ya at the close.
Mike
MY DAILY’S.xlsx (479.7 KB)

1 Like

Good evening.
Here’s Tuesday’s results.
Yearly table.

• JPY (purple) most bid that session +2.10%.
  • CAD (brown) most sold that session -1.46%.
  • Negative flow -6.08%.
  • JPY took the day with +2.22%.
  • CHF (pink) lost the day with -.90%.

That’s kind of odd. I just looked closer. Losing the day being just under 1% is … odd. Normally somebody will be losing with a higher percentage. shrug

Alright. How about the monthly table.

Looks like the Comms took a hit that session.

And the JPY woke up. I think I heard of some risk-off happening. Well thanks a lot America. Geez. It must have just started. We’ll have to see if this continues.

Ok. Let’s proceed.
See ya in the a.m.
Mike
MY DAILY’S.xlsx (469.1 KB)

1 Like

Good morning.
It’s Wednesday, let’s see how it’s rolling out.
Yearly table.

• AUD (red) most bid that session +1.92%.
  • CHF (pink) most sold that session -.99%.
  • Positive flow is back 5.06%.

Ok. Let’s see the monthly table.

Well, remember where I last left you off with? I said something about risk-off…and those dumb Americans?
And whether it will continue?

Nope. Apparently it’s not. Cause the most sold off currencies are the safe havens. The only other negative currency, for the day, is the CAD (brown). So yeah, risk-on back on.

Thanks Asians. Good job.

Alright. Let’s get this day moving.
See ya in a few.
Mike
MY DAILY’S.xlsx (475.5 KB)

1 Like

Good morning.
Here’s some more Wednesday market.
Yearly table.

• GBP (blue) most bid that session +.95%.
  • JPY (purple) most sold that session -.48%.
  • Positive flow 1.58%.

Those are some low numbers. For the most bought and sold currencies. Probably a lot of back and forth going on. Look. Just like yesterday during London’s morning time. Needless to say, the market isn’t trying to go anywhere substantially.

Monthly table.

Not a whole lot going on huh? The relations, to one another, are simply moving in their own tracks.

Well…all I have to say is…beeeeee careful. Today is Wednesday. And for most of the time, the market likes to go somewhere mid week. But not at the present time.

Watch yourself.
See ya at the close.
Mike
MY DAILY’S.xlsx (482.4 KB)

1 Like

Good evening.
Here’s Wednesday’s totals.
Yearly table.

• AUD (red) most bid that session +1.98%.
  • CHF (pink) most sold that session -2.29%.
  • Positive flow 3.82%.
  • AUD most bid currency today +3.91%.
  • CHF most sold currency today -3.63%.

Well, we finally got a change going on up there. Man, something happened to the Swiss today. Bunch of selling going on with them. They lost the Asian session and the US session. But look at the London session. They were -.35%. Just above the Yen (for the most sold). Needless to say, it was a bad day for them. Well, depends on how you look at it. They probably want that, you know.

Monthly table.

Looks like I have a new top pair here. The Swiss up ended the NZD (dark red).

Well, I got my ducks in a row. But, if you’re gonna trade them, better watch out for that 200 ma, on the daily chart. They just zoomed way above it. So, watch out for a correction of some sort. I mean, I really don’t know what’s going to happen, but you got to mind the probabilities on such matters. Right?

Alright.
Have a good night.
See ya in the a.m.
Mike
MY DAILY’S.xlsx (471.7 KB)

Good morning.
It’s Thursday. Let’s look at it.
Yearly table.
2019-04-11_0322

• EUR (yellow) most bid that session .93%.
  • CAD (brown) most sold that session -1.15%.
  • Negative flow -3.66%.

Monthly table.

Not a whole lot happening. Just some retreating since yesterday. The Comms all are running at negative %'s on the day.

It’s interesting that the JPY (purple) is also a negative %.

For the most part, all the Major currencies are running positive today so far.

Let’s see how the day unfolds.
See ya in a few.
Mike
MY DAILY’S.xlsx (478.6 KB)

1 Like

Good morning.
A little more Thursday market.
Yearly table.

• USD (white) most bid that session +.60%.
  • NZD (dark red) most sold that session -.27%.
  • Negative flow -.48%.

Well, these numbers are very low. And that’s for the most currencies. Man…I’m telling you. Something’s gonna happen. We just don’t know when.

That’s nice. Let’s see the monthly table.

Again, for the month running, I think these numbers are quite low. Meaning, no one’s running away with it. They are close together.

No domination taking place. No particular outlier. So, that’s what we got. Steady as she goes.

Alright.
Make it a good day today.
See ya at the close.
Mike
MY DAILY’S.xlsx (492.2 KB)

1 Like

Good evening.
Thursday’s close.
Yearly table.

• USD (white) most bid that session +1.65%.
  • AUD (red) most sold that session -1.72%.
  • Negative flow -4.5%.
  • USD most bought currency today +2.69%.
  • AUD most sold currency today -2.51%.

I guess it was all about the US. And London must have seen it coming, right?

Interesting to see the Swiss (pink) caught a bid today. They were up +2.09% today. Yesterday the were down -3.63%. Looks like they just retraced a lot of that loss.
Actually, they were the most sold currency for Tuesday also. 2 days in a row. So, that kind of makes some sense. It retraced. I guess it all wasn’t that warranted.

Alright.
Have a good night tonight.
See ya in the a.m.
Mike
MY DAILY’S.xlsx (477.7 KB)

Good morning.
It’s Friday. Let’s see how it started.
Yearly table.

• EUR (yellow) most bid that session +2.05%.
  • JPY (purple) most sold that session -1.86%.
  • Positive flow .66%.

Well, those are some healthy numbers, for a session. It’s pretty much those 2 currencies that took the attention.

Monthly table.

Take a look at the yellow (EUR). We just might be at the beginning of a new trend. It’s been a while since they were on top. I just looked. It was back in Dec, on the monthly table, that they were on top for a couple straight weeks running. So yeah, been a while.

Alright. Let’s play out this Friday.
See ya in a few.
Mike
MY DAILY’S.xlsx (484.6 KB)

Good morning.
Little more Friday.
Yearly table.

• AUD (red) most bid that session +3.09%.
  • JPY (purple) most sold that session -2.82%.
  • Much positive flow 9.22%.

You don’t need to be a genius to see that the Yen is where the money is at. It’s being sold off. That’ll be 2 sessions in a row. How about the monthly table.

It’s definitely a pile on. You can see that it started in the last US session. Check out the purple numbers. Well, it’s continuing.

And, on the opposite side of it, is the AUD (red). They are going up just as much as the Yen is going down. Right? Monthly running percentage context.

Oh sure, the EUR (yellow) is still being bid up.

And the Dollar is dumping right along with little brother (JPY). Arm in arm again.

So, I guess, in present terms, all you really have to do is short the Yen and you’ll be fine. We’ll have to see how long this lasts.

Alright. Let’s get on with the last day of the week.
I’ll see ya at the close.
Mike
MY DAILY’S.xlsx (491.5 KB)

Good evening.
That’s a week. Let’s look at it.
Yearly table.

• AUD (red) most bid that session +1.58%.
  • CHF (pink) most sold that session -1.26%.
  • Positive flow 2.8%.
  • AUD took the day with +3.64%.
  • JPY lost the day with -4.54%.

Let’s look at the monthly table.

It definitely was a risk-on day. With the Aussie leading the way. It was nice, for a change, to see the other 2 join in on the buying (NZD (dark red), CAD (brown) ). Right?

This is what we got.
These are the daily totals.

Looks like the Comms, in the larger context of things, are not giving up. And the JPY is still on the low end. So, basically, the prevailing trend seems to be still in contact. Sure, it was shaky around the turn of the month, but since NFP, their starting to gain some traction.

Alright. Guess what?
It’s the weekend. I’m done talking nonsense.
Let’s get this party started.
Make it a good one!
Mike
MY DAILY’S.xlsx (479.5 KB)

Good morning.
It’s Monday. What happened since the open.
Yearly table.

• EUR (yellow) most bid that session +.78%.
  • CAD (brown) most sold that session -1.28%.
  • Negative flow -1.56%.

Ok. Nothing going on here.
Monthly table.

The only real mover was the CAD. A little over 1% is a bit much, for a session. And especially for a Monday. Slow going. Other than that, everyone else isn’t really going anywhere. No real changes.

Let’s see how the day unravels.
Alright. See ya in a few.
Mike
MY DAILY’S.xlsx (491.7 KB)

1 Like

Good morning.
More Monday market.
Yearly table.

• CAD (brown) most bid that session +1.23%.
  • CHF (pink) most sold that session -1.27%.
  • Positive flow 3.74%.

Alright. Looks like the market didn’t like how the CAD lost so much last session. They go from most sold, to most bought, during London’s morning time. Ok. That’s nice.

Monthly table.

Well, not all that much happening. Again. Other than the CAD and the USD (white) changing back positions.

In the monthly context, running % totals, we still have the polar currencies intact. Although their being threatened a little. Just look at the amounts. Therefore, no one is really running away with it. No real dominating currencies.

Alright.
Let’s get on with the day.
Make it count.
Mike
MY DAILY’S.xlsx (498.5 KB)

1 Like

Good evening.
Monday’s over. Let’s see it.
Yearly table.

• NZD (dark red) most bid that session +.84%.
  • CAD (brown) most sold that session -2.48%.
  • Negative flow -1.86%.
  • GBP (blue) most bid currency today +2.13%.
  • CAD most sold currency today -2.53%.

Well, I need to mention that even though the NZD was the most bought currency, that session, the USD (white) was +.83%. Kind of like even.

Wow. The CAD (brown) really was a roller coaster today, huh? Most sold…most bought…most sold. Ending up with being the most sold currency for the day. Interesting.

Other than that, the only thing really mentionable is the Pound. They had a boost today. That’s nice, I guess.

Everyone is pretty much steady.
Was a typical Monday. Slow.

Alright.
Have a good night tonight.
See ya in the a.m.
Mike
MY DAILY’S.xlsx (484.0 KB)

Good morning.
It’s Tuesday. Here’s how Asia ended up looking like.
Yearly table.

• JPY (purple) most bid that session +1.41%.
  • AUD (red) most sold that session -2.36%.
  • Negative flow -6.76%.

Now things are rolling. And it’s not good for the risk currencies. Definitely risk-off. And actually, that is quite a bit of negative flow, meaning, if you’re a positive running percentage you went negative, if negative running currency you went positive, this last session (GBP was the only exception, but it wasn’t much).

Monthly table.

Yeah, we got some closely running currencies. Again, no one is dominating.

What can I say…anything can happen. But right now, today, it’s the Major currencies in control.

Alright.
See ya in a few.
Mike
MY DAILY’S.xlsx (490.9 KB)

1 Like

Good morning.
Little more Tuesday market.
Yearly table.

• AUD (red) most bid that session +1.16%.
  • CHF (pink) most sold that session -1.61%.
  • Positive flow 3.6%.

You know, the only reason I show this table first is because it’s the prevailing trend. It’s kind of like getting the big picture first. Then we zoom in from there. It does put some explanation of why things move the way they move. Right?

Now the monthly table.

And it looks like the market wants some of the risk-on currencies back. Just look at the AUD (red). Boy, they got sold off on the first session. But then turns right around and gets most bought.

All that explains the prevailing trend, up above. Their not done. All of the risk-on currencies are above the risk-off currencies, as a running total % since the beginning of the year.

Well, we’ll just have to see what the Americans think. Will they continue with it? Or do they want the risk-off currencies again? We do have to remember that they just started the earnings season, results of the first quarter. Money likes to fly during this time. It’ll last for a while. I don’t know, like some weeks down the road.

Anyway.

Let’s get on with the day.
Make it a good one.
Mike
MY DAILY’S.xlsx (498.6 KB)

2 Likes

Good evening.
Tuesday’s close.
Yearly table.

• AUD (red) most bid that session +2.17%.
  • GBP (blue) most sold that session -2.21%.
  • Positive flow 5.01%.
  • CAD (brown) most bid today +1.66%.
  • CHF (pink) most sold today -2.11%.

That’s interesting. The AUD (red) came in strong in the last 2 sessions (most bought). Noticed that they couldn’t take the day in total because they were the most sold during the Asian session.

Well, that’s dynamics for ya. We really don’t know who will take the day until the end. If you would have come late to the party, and just seen the last 2 sessions, you would’ve thought that the AUD should have taken it. But nope.

On the other hand, isn’t it good to catch what’s going on in each of those sessions? I don’t know, maybe the Asians will run with the ball and take them above some resistance levels. Who knows.

Monthly table.

We’re getting a little bit higher percentages on the ends. That’ll mean a little bit more emphasis on them. That’s what we want. This back and forth stuff doesn’t amount to a whole lot of pips. Know what I mean?

Ok. Enough nonsense.
Let’s make it a good night.
See ya in the morning.
Mike
MY DAILY’S.xlsx (484.0 KB)