Completely green noob looking for a few sneaky tips

Hey guys,

Hows it going? My name is Kyle from australia. I am brand new to all of this but am keen to give it a fair crack and see if i can’t figure this all out to make a few dollars, or hopefully a healthy living. I have just opened an account with a couple of hundred bucks to have a play and try and learn with and am willing to invest more in the future if i can make sense of it all and see productive results.

What i am hoping to get here is a few tips for what is the best way to go about learning and gaining experience. Where can i find the best training? What should i focus on to begin with? Is there any brokers you can recommend? Any information that will see me in the right direction.

Cheers guys.
Good luck.

Hi and welcome to babypips :slight_smile:

My first advice? …don’t spend anything on trading yet before you have done the shool of pipsology here at babypips.com and demotrade for at least 2-3 months before going live with as much as a dime.
Opening an real account before you have learned a squat about forex is one of the most common mistakes for failure.

My second advice…don’t trade with real money yet!

My third advice, go to school and learn and get confused and come back in here and ask tons of questions. Babypips School of Pipsology is a good step by step course for beginners.

My next advice…demotrade…

And when you are done with that boring ****…you might wanna demotrade a little bit more :stuck_out_tongue:

Get the picture?

Have fun, enjoy and good luck :slight_smile:

Cheers mate.

Yeah i worked out pretty fast that this is a complicated thing. I stuck a couple of hundred in an account and had a play and it didn’t work out so well. So i pulled the pin on that.

I am doing that school thing now and watching some videos on youtube.

Hopefully i will get my head around all of this soon enough. Looks like its a slow process though.

Same to you.