Confused about some patterns

Hi. I am Alex and i am still new in trading and I have a question about TA and best way to describe it is to post a photo about it.

So basically the bigger picture it looks like a broadening wedge, but inside it, seems it formed a rising wedge which got broken. The dotted white line looks like a support area but a little bit upwards seems like a small resistance.( the short white oblique line) . And the last candlesticks looks like a bullish harami formation. How would you trad this guys? Thank you

You always get different patterns overlaying each other in different time-frames when seen through the lens of the time horizon of your plan for your trade. So, taking extreme examples, a chart can be in a range that has taken 5 months to get to where it is today, at the base of the range: but for the last week it has been setting up a double top on the 4-hourly chart. If you want to hold for another 1-2 months, trade the range long, if you want to hold for 1-2 days, trade the double top short.

Of course, its better if both align in the same direction but not essential. One does not cancel the other.

I would Sell
also i would get rid of all those lines
Plain and simple

don’t over complicate it, if you do , you’ll be able to prove or disprove whichever direction you think it’s going in

Thank you guys for answers

Yes indeed, that happenned to me a lot of times. Drawing to many S/R lines. Sometimes I leave a pair without even trading because of too many resistance lines. You know, when i started doing TA everything seemed to be so clear. I did the babypipes school and after all those patterns it’s not so clear anymore.