Copy Trading? A better Forex strategy?

Hello, does anyone need copy trades from professional traders? I find this much more consistent and safe than just running an EA without managing it.

Would like to know some opinions here and I am willing to help out whoever is serious about making money in Forex.

1 Like

Hi there,

I would be interested, I am serious about making money, but I have difficulty finding a good reliable source of signals.

Am very much interested in getting a good source of signal

I have seen such things somewhere in eToro ads when I am browsing YouTube where one man is playing computer online games while other do all hard work with trades and then gamer simply copy his strategy with same results.

It will be interesting, but only if you understand the stragedy of the trader which you are copiing.

Learning a trading strategy will generate signals for you for years to come.

Yep Iā€™m interested of course. But it would be important to understand the trading strategy being followed so it can be learned as the signals come.

Greetings, I am new to the forum although I have years of experience in FOREX. Recently I created a public trading account to copytrade with the octafx broker. You can inform them on their website and keep track of my profile from the following link:

You can see the statistics and all the operations carried out to date and those that are active. The system is automatic, you just have to make a deposit and follow me.