Coronavirus's impact on the global economy and business

Even with coronavirus somewhat stabilizing in Germany, Oktoberfest has been cancelled.

The virus isn’t going anywhere.

Twenty-five U.S. states reported more new cases last week than the previous week, including 10 states that saw weekly new infections rise more than 50%, and 12 states that posted new records, according to the analysis of data from The COVID Tracking Project, a volunteer-run effort to track the outbreak.

More closures or delays in openings seem inevitable, which means negative impact on the economy, businesses and communities. No need to worry about the second wave. We’re still building on the first

It’s going to be among us for a long to come, sadly.

The economy and the small scale businesses are down to the drain.

I hope that we will manage to overcome this thing because coronavirus isn’t a good thing at all

See Dr.Carrie Madej YouTube ! [ “Human 2.0”? A Wake-Up Call To The World.]

Did a supplementary search online for this topic. It appears on several conspiracy and QAnon websites. Be aware.

But have you watched her video ?

Hello, Johnny

I watched the video you recommended. If any of it is true and factual, then we could be facing a threat greater than the Chinese Bat Virus itself.

I realize that you are unable to post a link to this video, simply because you are new in this forum.
So, I will post it for you.

Here is the video we’re talking about –

And here is a link to Dr. Carrie Madej’s website –

I’m not automatically buying into the position taken by Dr. Madej. But, I’m not dismissing it as some groundless conspiracy theory, either.

If what she’s presenting is true and accurate, then there are indeed forces at work behind the scenes which can only be described as a conspiracy. And, by definition, any attempt to pull back the curtain, and bring that conspiracy to light, qualifies as a conspiracy theory.

The best conspiracy theories are the ones that expose actual conspiracies.

1 Like

@Clint

Hi Clint
Thank you so very much.
True I am a not too good at posting, (tommor tried to teach me and kindly gave me instruction) I tried but I will get the hang of it eventually !
I think that Dr.Madej is worthy of consideration. It’s up to individuals to decide, I am very anti big pharma and the organisations
Funny coincidence, late last night, the last post that I read was an old one of yours, in fact the best post on the crazy Kelly staking. I am familiar with Kelly’s mad theory from my horse racing days as a tipster and pro punter. The guy should have been certified. probably cost punters more losses than Martingale.
I digress - thanks again Johnny