Correct Names for Parts of a Chart

Based on what Meta Trader 5 does when clicking in the menu, I am pretty sure these questions are about a chart. The questions are on the chart image, then repeated in text after the image.

Is this a chart?
If yes, what kind of chart is this?
What is the green line called?
Where does the data come from for the green line?
Can the data for the green line be downloaded into .csv or other standard format?
What is the grouo of vertical lines called?

My apology if I’m wrongly digest your question. Here’s what I know

You are showing a Line Chart, It’s a line connecting The Closing Price of selected time frame.

The green line bellow is showing the volume of trading during the period of timeframe.
The data’s source is from broker. Most of them come from their Liquidity Provider.

You can download the data by writing an MQL Code (Need programming skill).
The vertical line is called Volume.

Note:

Most traders use Bar Chart or Candle Stick to analyze market.
About the volume, you have to know how a broker works. We are using retail bilateral broker, our transaction will be out of market. The volume shows in the chart is the volume that has been done in the market.

Bilateral broker means the transactions happen between you and broker. The data become more important when you trade inside an exchange. Every transaction will give reaction.

1 Like

I know some of the answers, this is chart and is a line chart for EURUSD (you can see at top left corner) the data, I believe comes straight from MetaQoutes , there should be a way to download the data, I am not sure how exactly but I think you should do it from their website. the vertical lines are volume indicator and that green line is the price line!

1 Like

Thank you for those responses. That is exactly what I wanted to know.

So far, I am working only with demo accounts. I paid $320 for an “evaluation” account. If I can establish a stable pattern of trading that yields 10% return on the initial value of the account over a period of 30 days, then do that again, they will give me access to an account with $50k I will get 90% of the earnings. If I put down $3,500, and I can get exactly the same deal, except the funded account will have $1M. In that scenario, if my trades gain 10% of $1M, I’d get $90K

This is the chart I am using for making trades. I have a family member teaching me how he trades. I am just going to do what he says and try to learn to do it on my own.