Although I agree with the general principle of numbers 1-5 being workable, yoga will have a slightly more potent affect for the following reasons;
- it works on your CNS (central nervous system) to reduce your breathing rate
- helps put you into a more natural alpha state
- works on your glandular system to regulate it better
- works on your enteric nervous system to also help relax it
- helps stimulate digestion and your organs, to give them a massage, along with strengthening them
- helps build overall mind-body awareness
So in relation to the 5 you listed above, none of them really do all 6 that I listed above, nor have been a 4,000 year old tradition to help build physical and mental well being, or are accepted by insurance companies to treat you for various physical activities, or being used by the military to train them to have better physical concentration and experience less stress
So between all of them, i’d think Yoga would be more powerful imo.
Just my thoughts as I’ve been practicing it everyday of my life for the last 13+ years.