Couple questions

Jason I have set up a demo account with you guys and have a few questions. It wont let me pm you so can you pm me? Then I can reply. I dont care to put my business for everyone to see. I tried to email you and never got a response I have also emailed <[email protected]> (or whatever they sent to my email when I set up the account) twice and got a conformation email saying someone would get back to me and nothing its been almost a week now. There pretty simple questions. One I am thinking of closing my account with fxsol and transferring the funds over to you guys since you offer direct deposit to my debit card. My question here is am I able to set up 2 accounts using the same card and mirror trade them so to speak? Reason is I have my account it is small but building up and I want to set up another small account for kind of a collage fund for my kids. I would need to be able to trade both at the same time on the same computer. Can I do that? My last question is a charting question that I am sure is simple but I cant figure it out. I notice my daily candle opens and closes at 2400 est. To me that no good I need my daily candle to open/close at 1700 est with close of NY session. How do I adjust that? Lastly whats up with no response are you guys just swamped with emails with the whole law suit? Please get back to me and just to let you know you held the highest level of professionalism during this suit and that says alot about you and your company. I think the suit was crap personally but hey rule are rules if you dont follow them your going to get smacked and you fixed it. If thats the worst you all do then your alright in my book.

Hi Bobmaninc,

I emailed you back on Monday with the answers to your questions - I’m not sure why you didn’t receive it. I will forward the email again to you so let me know once you get it. Maybe check your spam for an email from <[email protected]>.

thank you!

• Jason

lmao my bad I got them note to self always check the spam box

Hi Bob,

The 2 questions above I didn’t address in my previous email. Yes, you can open multiple accounts online once your first account is complete. To add an account, simply login with your live account at FXCM and click on “Add New Account”. This site is also where you can make deposits and withdrawals.

With your charts, yes you can change the candles to display 17:00 ET as the time for the daily open/close. To change your Trading Station to display times in EST:

1. Select System in the top right > Options.
  2. Navigate to General Trading (first option below Trading Settings).
  3. On the right side, change “View Format of Time Field” to “Server” time.

That’s it!

Bob, I already emailed you back so let me know if you have any questions.

thanks,

• Jason

Thanks man I appreciate it. I know I didnt ask you in my first email I asked something else. I will get back to you if I have anything else

I think this worked markets are closed so we will find out. I also sent you a nice long email along with the guy you cc in on your email. Thanks again looking forward to the road ahead.

If you need anything else, just let us know. I included a contact for you so you can get better service.

Best of luck trading Bob.

• Jason