COVID-19 Recession and Depression

It’s hard to digest at first, but when you think about it, the stress and anxiety are due to the abrupt changes. It’s not easy to turn our backs to the lives we were used to. People are afraid of change and it’s frustrating for those who have invested so much in their careers and businesses that all of a sudden need to close or whatnot.

Covid is a scam.

As is the general custom, if you can provide some solid convincing evidence of what you say, then post it up so we can all share in it.

Scam or not, the problem is real. Businesses have closed and a lot are restricted. It doesn’t matter now if we believe it to be real or a scam. This is the world we are in now. The economy is falling apart and we have to deal with the real changes that it brought upon us.

The economy will recover when people are allowed (and feel safe) to go out and spend.

What’s your projection as to when this will start happening? I’m thinking 2023 or Q4 of 2022. :thinking:

It will very very patchy owing to the different health systems’ efficiencies and vaccination roll-outs across different countries. The UK has a universal health system and a major internal service economy, so this should have picked up strongly before the end of this year.

Countries with predominantly manufacturing economies and more sporadic healthcare systems will lag behind so late 2022 seems a good estimate.

1 Like

Well, I had a good time working from home. It was nice to have some extra time on my hands and I devoted it towards my hobbies.

I agree. I just wish the reason was different.

I guess everyone had a good time, but I personally would never wish for such work from home, if pandemic or other similar stuff is the reason behind it. Never!