COVID Pandemic - Analysis | Data | Links | Articles

Pfizer is ‘deeply sorry’… So WHY are they still pushing these vaccines…

The only thing that Pfizer has ever been ‘deeply sorry’ for, is being caught out… Having been fined $2.4Billion for malpractice… They clearly and cynically consider penalties just another business expense, but worth it when seen against the tens of billions of Dollar profits…

“Safe and Effective” actually refers to their “Profits and Marketing”.

2 Likes

:Keep observing as you get older - that view may change with time. :wink:

1 Like

haha probably.

What I mean is that they were loyal and obedient to their government. Shouldn’t that be commendable?

The problem is, what do you do when the government is manipulating you?

George Carlin said ¨I don’t believe anything the government tells me.¨ I’m with him on that. Politics is a business. Business is about money. Don’t ever expect anyone to make a decision in your favor when they stand to profit more by hurting you. I don’t have much faith that any politician (except at a local level) will ever do the morally right thing.

If politicians own stock in big pharma companies, do you think they’re gonna get on tv and tell you to be cautious about the jab? Hell to the no. Do you think they would’ve sold their pharma shares right before the vaccines, because they thought the pharma company was unethical? Nope.

As a child you may have imagined politicians as people with the highest of morals. They’re not. Whatever good politicians that exist, they’re overpowered by their crooked counterparts. The power of money is not to be underestimated.

2 Likes

@dushimes The power of power is not to be underestimated…

As I posted a few weeks back over on the Political Thread were I waste most of my time…

It has become a serious issue…

2 Likes

Now you see I may disagree with you there - somewhat …

There is an old adage -

"If it ain’t broke - don’t fix it …!

As to “Governments” and Politicians" - when the only purpose of a politician is to do what his/her leader says and vote “for the Party line” - wtf do we need to pay them huge salaries? - Any Politician here in the UK who tries to excercise any logical thought and “rocks the boat” - he/she is instantly punished by the leader - taking away “the whip” - ie she/he is suspended from the Party.

There is something fundamentally wrong with the “Party system” of “democracy” and it stems from the “party system” and specifically the SELECTION committees who choose teh candidates - Not on Competence but now in the uk it seems to be “Arethey going to behave themselves”? “Are they the right Sex”? “Are they the right Colour”? “Are they the right Religion?”

In fact “Democracy” itself is a very BAD form of Government - As Churchill said

“I used to be a great believer in Democracy - Until I Actually met an AVERAGE VOTER !”

Still worse - there does not seem to be ANY democracy which has lasted more than about 300 years - It seems to take teh average voter aroung that amount of time to realise that they can just vote for “Free stuff for themselves” - and the “Governments” thus elected - to destroy the competent producers by over-taxation to pay the parasite voters thus bribed and to drive the Country into the ground by Inflation of debt when the over taxed can no longer cope !

This happened in Ancient Rome where it was eventually made punishable by death for a farmer to walk away from his farm - or even to sell himself into slavery! - All to porovide teh “Useless eaters” with a stable supply of "Bread and Circusses.

We can see the process pretty well advanced in USA and UK already.

Pour yourself a beer, sit back and concentrate on listening to this ;

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGYVWrjRMXU

3 Likes

The politicians’ REAL money is made in deals. That’s where the hidden money is, in my opinion. Behind closed doors is where they make long-term money. That big-time money determines how they vote and what they support. Politicians are just puppets, and corporate money is the hand.

Lots of democrats during COVID were pushing hard for restrictions and forced vaccinations. Yet at the same time, from what I saw online, a lot of democrat politicians moved to Florida, a Republican state that was against such restrictions.

So, those politicians were acting in support of more restriction, yet moving to live in a state with less restriction.

Say one thing, and do another…

3 Likes

@Falstaff But Governance across the West is very broken and needs major repairs…

I agree… "There is something fundamentally wrong with the “Party system” of “Democracy…” We have the same issues here in Australia… Although it is only the Leftist Political Parties here that demand that all members’ of the Party vote with their Leader…

Where as Right Wing Parties members’ are free to vote with their conscience and constituent’s…

It’s what is making Left Wing Governments so dangerous and powerful in the modern era… It’s almost like a Westminster form of Jihad…

Where the Left will fight to the death… Be the cause right or wrong…

2 Likes

@dushimes Yep… It’s hypocrisy101… I have some wealthy friends that live in the United States… Democrat “Joe can do no wrong” supporters who fled from Pasadena (California) to Austin (Texas) when the shite started to hit the fan…

Another couple who got multiply jabbed that don’t even want to talk about vaccines or politics anymore because it’s an inconvenient truth they would rather avoid…

2 Likes

I hope people who went along with lockdowns and vaccinations watch this and take it on board…

In Australia, you were threatened with jail time and huge fines if you faked your vaccination passport, so I faked my passport with photoshop so I could go out to dinner or just buy a coffee in a cafe…

Worked every bloody time…

The worst part was permanently damaged friendships and relationships, which were perfectly healthy before this BS began…

Early in this thread a few of the truly gullible swallowed the “Follow the Science narrative…” Hook, Line and Sinker… Proving just how many citizens were unable to think for themselves…

3 Likes

I find the ‘worst part’ is the confirmation of what a dreadful judge of character I was in the first place :upside_down_face:

1 Like

That’s absolutely right :exclamation:

You only have to look at the sentiments expressed all over the web (like those in this post, just above, in this very same thread!) to understand how tens - if not hundreds - of thousands of people worldwide, in similar family situations to that of @TruncatedUsernam , also had relationships with former friends who turned out to be crazy antivaxxers permanently damaged. :disappointed:

2 Likes

@S_Jane_M You’re in the wrong thread… Proof, facts or Data are required before anything’s taken as gospel… Unlike many other threads… Unsubstantiated opinion won’t cut it here…

TruncatedUserman’s tales of death and destruction is a little to hard to take seriously. …

His family’s Pandemic history reads like a scripted speech at a Pfizer or Moderna Sales Seminar…

If you bother to read the thread in it’s entirety… You’ll see there is plenty of all three component’s… Proof, facts and Data rather than fallacies, fables and fairy tales… Enjoy.

2 Likes

Excess Deaths in the United Kingdom… Midazolam and Euthanasia in the COVID-19 Pandemic…]

It was only a matter of time until Dr. John Campbell would cover this matter…This has been a scandal since the very beginning of the pandemic…

Peak Prosperity did a breakdown of this a year ago… “Midazolam Murders - when a common sedative becomes an execution drug”…

Citation: Wilson Sy (2024) Excess Deaths in the United Kingdom: Midazolam and Euthanasia in the COVID-19 Pandemic. Medical & Clinical Research, 9(2), 01-21.

Macro-data during the COVID-19 pandemic in the United Kingdom (UK) are shown to have significant data anomalies and inconsistencies with existing explanations.

Midazolam & Morphine… A deadly concoction… Those poor elderly people didn’t stand a chance… Overdosed & dispatched with COVID-19 on the death certificates…

People died from the fear mongering and trusting their healthcare professionals… The only thing being cured in this instance was Government’s pension liability… No wonder why they don’t want to talk about it in the UK Parliament… They never speak of it in the United States or Australia either.

Facts and Data rather than fallacies, fables and fairy tales…

Peer-Reviewed Study link below…

Citation: Wilson Sy (2024) Excess Deaths in the United Kingdom: Midazolam and Euthanasia in the COVID-19 Pandemic… Medical & Clinical Research, 9(2), 01-21.

2 Likes

I’m surprised, but not surprised.

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

@S_Jane_M Ohh dear… It appears your playmates have been pinged for Sock Puppeting…

These three self appointed “Experts” TruncatedUsernamPipsteriod and JohnOptimist have been removed from the building…

It was obvious to those paying attention in this thread that TruncatedUsernam’s Post was absolute rubbish from the get go… And you were silly enough to ramp his BS in a Booster post of your own…

This thread is for Facts and Data rather than fallacies and fairy tales

1 Like

When it comes to big pharma anything possible, Their stranglehold on America cannot be broken, who will stop them.

This documentary was first released in 2012.

To sell a cure, first you need to sell the disease. According to some research, pharmaceutical companies are medicalising normal conditions, like the menopause, promoting non-existent diseases, and transforming mild problems into serious conditions that need treatment.

How To Sell a Fake Disease (And Then More Drugs) | Big Pharma Documentary

4 Likes

I’ve been thinking about this quote lately. Keep in mind how most people think. I used to think only high school elections were a popularity contest. But Presidential elections aren’t much different.

Also, people are very emotional and easily influenced. A political event will happen, then CNN and Fox news will tell very different narratives. Each side thinks the other side is wrong, without realising they’ve both been emotionally manipulated.

2 Likes

@dushimes Exactly the case… Mainstream Media has been weaponised… Unfortunately many global citizens cannot see reality through the narrative’s

As @Falstaff has rightly pointed out in many of his posts… What we are seeing is the Madness of Crowds… Just like Lemmings, the AVERAGE VOTER will follow their fellow citizens into the abyss without really thinking is it right or wrong…

Safety in numbers… As the chaotic response around the Pandemic has just proven…Mankind is not far removed from the pack animals we supposedly evolved from a few millennia ago…

That’s what this thread is all about… A developing realisation over the last 4 years of how gullible we have been to believe everything we have heard… And nothing of what we have seen…

I currently identify as a Conspiracy Theorist… My pronouns are TOLD / YOU / SO

1 Like

This is what happens after the fact, when the truth has become overwhelmingly clear.

It reminds me of the quote, ¨it’s easier to lie to people than to convince them they’ve been lied to¨.

Perhaps this is because, at the beginning of the event we make a decision. Later, because we don’t want to admit to being wrong, we hold on to our original position more fiercely. And once we realize there’s no escape from being wrong, we’d rather just stick our head in the sand and pretend like the whole thing didn’t happen. ¨Would you just let it go!, is what we’ll say when the shame kicks in. It’s easier to say that than to say, ¨I was wrong.¨

1 Like

@dushimes Yes…

I’m no Antivaxer… This whole situation was suspect from the start…

• Vaccines skipped many of the trials that have been put in place to confirm efficacy and safety…

• Vaccines data and trial information was withheld from Health Officials and still is to this day…

• Vaccines Manufacturer’s wanted the trial data unavailable for publishing for 50+ years…

• Vaccines Manufacturer’s wanted total indemnity against death and injury of vaccine recipients…

• Vaccines had Emergency Authorisation only…

• Emergency Authorisation only granted when no other effective treatments against said Virus…

• All other treatments for COVID19 were constantly vilified by Health Officials and the Media…

• It was obvious early on that Governments had no idea what to do so just followed jurisdiction’s ahead of them on the pandemic curve… Right or Wrong… Human Rights be damned…

• Scientists… Immunologists… Doctors… Nurses… Anyone… That spoke up against the vaccines were instantly censored, vilified and cancelled…

And now so many that lined up for the jab(s) refuse to admit they just followed their peers without a thought or a care… Many may have died or been injured just to keep their employment…

Unfortunately for many… Early on AstraZeneca was the vaccine of choice…

“The Oxford-AstraZeneca COVID vaccine is being withdrawn worldwide, months after the pharmaceutical giant admitted for the first time in court documents that it can cause a rare and dangerous side effect…”

There is a lot of negatives surfacing during the discovery phase of the Class Action against Astrazenaca which will be in the UK High Court late 2024… Early 2025… It doesn’t look good…

2 Likes