COVID Pandemic - Analysis | Data | Links | Articles

As per google, vaccines take about a decade to develop. The COVID vaccine was cooked up in less than 12 months. ¨Warp speed¨ is right!

Pharma was smart though. They hedged their bets very well.

As per google:
Under the PREP Act, companies like Pfizer and Moderna have total immunity from liability if something unintentionally goes wrong with their vaccines.

That’s a genius move.

That let’s you know that if you have a really bad side effect, you can make youtube videos, you can protest, you can scream from every mountain top, and it won’t mean jack.

1 Like

I agree with you, just saying he was Awarded presidential commendations “in recognition of his exceptional efforts on Operation Warp Speed”

And big pharma cover their as on that one, a genius move indeed.

1 Like

Of course, that helps secure the President’s cut of the profits.

1 Like

Covid vaccines may have helped fuel rise in excess deaths

Experts call for more research into side effects and possible links to mortality rates

“A study comparing adverse event reports to VAERS and EudraVigilance following mRNA Covid-19 vaccines versus influenza vaccines observed a higher risk of serious adverse reactions for Covid-19 vaccines.”

German researchers have pointed out that the onset of excess mortality in early 2021 in the country coincided with the rollout of vaccines, which the team said “warranted further investigation”.

ice_screenshot_20240607-112637

“Writing in the journal BMJ Public Health on Monday, the team from Vrije Universiteit in Amsterdam noted that the highest number of excess deaths, 1.26 million, was recorded in 2021 when both containment measures and vaccines were used to tackle the virus…”

“This is compared with 1.03 million in 2020 prior to the vaccine rollout, and 808,400 in 2022 when most lockdown measures were lifted but vaccination continued…”

“This is unprecedented and raises serious concerns…”

2 Likes

Moving away from the COVID Topic for a moment… Found this quite interesting about the history of research and the cure for Cancer(s) since the turn of the nineteenth century…

If modern medicine worked… You wouldn’t need to refill the prescription…

After the recent nonsense around the COVID Virus and subsequent untested vaccines and demonised alternative drug therapies… This demonstrates just how the AMA, the CDC and Big Pharma have operated hand in hand for the past several decades… Sickness is nothing more than a business…

“When I first became an MRI tech, and learned about frequency, it made total sense to me that tumour’s etc. had a different frequency than surrounding tissues, otherwise we wouldn’t see them!”

Never entrust health to those whose primary motivation is profit.“A patient cured is a customer lost”.

2 Likes

A very interesting video, thank you @Trendswithbenefits, it reminds me of Wilhelm Reich who was imprisoned in 1956 on trumped up charges of selling a phoney cure for cancer, his books were burnt and he died in prison. He was a revolutionary, forward thinking psychologist.

2 Likes

Think about how much money is made from cancer. (I almost wrote ¨the cancer industry¨).

Think about all the charities, all the doctor/hospital visits, the specialized machines and medical equipment that detect/treat cancer, all the medication/pills involved with cancer treatment, the marketing for said equipment, the insurance agencies, etc.

Let’s say you develop a magic pill that cures cancer, and it actually works. Do you think big pharma and all those other businesses are gonna just let you drop your cure on the market and destroy all those profits?

2 Likes

@Johnny1974, @dushimes After watching that video… I couldn’t help but draw parallels with the game plan around the Vaccine rollouts and subsequent scientific and medical narratives…

The recent Pandemic was pretty much a case study of all that has taken place in medicine before…

2 Likes

CDC Director Says What He Isn’t Supposed to say On-Air…

Remember how they demonized you, and blamed you for the deaths of loved ones, all because you were sceptical and used your free will to decide what to put in and not put into your body…

Your Medicine won’t work because I didn’t take mine… The gullibility was simply astounding…

There is hardly anything more stupid and dangerous than putting important decisions in the hands of people who don’t have to pay a price for being wrong…

"They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That’s against their interests…

It’s called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

2 Likes