COVID Pandemic - Analysis | Data | Links | Articles

I eat at a Chinese bufft and shop at walmart with no mask.

If there was an airborne virus, I would at least have gotten sick.

I do know more than a few people that died immediately after getting vaxxed.

During the nazi era, they exterminated quite a few people… they called that a holocaust.

We are in the middle of a holocaust where the intent is to exterminate maybe six billion people.

Happy trading.

1 Like

Ultimately, Covid shots have no history and limited research and were rushed to market. The real effect of this shot will not be known for 10 years. Then you will see those late night commercials asking if you have taken this shot, you may be eligible for our class action lawsuit.

New theories of the possible link between Covid shots and tinnitus are emerging

Thousands of people say they’ve developed tinnitus after they were vaccinated against Covid. While there is no proof yet that the vaccines caused the condition, theories for a possible link have surfaced among researchers.

Shaowen Bao, an associate professor in the physiology department of the College of Medicine at the University of Arizona, Tucson, believes that ongoing inflammation, especially in the brain or spinal cord, may be to blame.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/theories-possible-between-covid-shots-110000663.html

1 Like

Yep, by which time… All the Pharmaceutical Executives, Politicians, Government Advisors, Health Officials and all the other Vaccine narrative spruikers will have disappeared into the sunset with their ill-gotten gains…

It’s going to be hard to sympathise with the large numbers of the gullible ailing, disabled and impaired citizens… Who lined up like cattle and got their minimum two shots, now refuting any responsibility for their lemmingesk behaviour…

“You can feel the wheels are beginning to fall off the narrative right before our very eyes… And the massive pressure of millions of idiots trying not to admit they were wrong…”

1 Like

Yep, and don’t forget those employers who made their workers take the shot or lose their jobs

1 Like
1 Like

The link in this video is the important point.

1 Like

Who (WHO) defines truth??

Those who control the past, now control the future… Those who control the present, now control the past… 1984

“In the age of censorship, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.” - George Orwell.

“You can feel the wheels are beginning to fall off the narrative right before our very eyes… And the massive pressure of millions of idiots trying not to admit they were wrong…”

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Hey @Johnny1974 Thanks… And keep up the great work adding to the important analysis contained in this thread…

In a few years, it will be a time capsule to the dark days of lockdowns, coerced medical procedures, rampant Government overreach, their grab for greater authoritarian control and the persecution of those that defied the tyranny…

The data, the facts, the statistics… The Science are all pointing to something sinister happening with Global populations post COVID… And yet suddenly Governments, media, health authorities and the gullible masses prefer to ignore the science…

Like the fanatical My Body, My Choice mantra that miraculously evaporated during the most recent global psychotic event… The sci-elence from this community is no doubt due to the footnote I end a majority of my posts with…

1 Like
1 Like

scientists have warned that the Earth could run out of conspiracy theories by 2025 if they keep coming true at the current rate…

1 Like

The NEW normal post Pandemic…

Safe and effective safe and effective safe and effective lalalalala nothing to see here…

1 Like
1 Like

YES, AND HOW MANY TIMES
CAN A MAN TURN HIS HEAD
AND PRETEND THAT HE JUST
DOESN’T SEE.
(Bob Dylan)

1 Like

Yes, and how many times must a man look up before he can see the sky… And how many ears must one man have before he can hear people cry… Yes, and how many deaths will it take 'til he knows that too many people have died…

Dylan… A Lyrical Poet of the Highest Order…

1 Like

I first saw him in 1965 and I have seen him many times since, it is a gift to have been born in the same era. :sunglasses:

‘May you stay forever young’.

1 Like

I was one of those. It sucks.

I can’t tell anyone what to do. But if someone asked me if he should get the vaccine, I would have suggested no.

But what about people who didn’t get the vaccine and died from COVID? I was skeptic about people who died exclusively from the virus. But, there are some people who had certain conditions, and then COVID was the last straw.

Would I have advised them not to get the vaccine also?

I’m not against vaccines. I’ve gotten several. But I was skeptical about this one. Perhaps in the future I’ll get the COVID vaccine, I don’t know. I just don’t want it right now.

There’s a part of me that thought maybe the corona virus isn’t real, somehow. Clearly it is.

But how would I feel if I suggested someone not to get the vaccine, then that person ended up catching COVID and dying within three months?

1 Like

How would you feel if you suggested the same person must get vaccinated and ended up with Anaphylaxis or Myocarditis…?? Confirmed by Health authorities and Official Government data

@dushimes You obviously haven’t read much of the content in this thread… No one here is stating that COVID isn’t real… No one here is stating that the aged and vulnerable shouldn’t take precautions when a Pandemic is in play…

What is being publicised is the Vaccines didn’t work on stopping the spread of this Virus… Even Pfizer have admitted this to the European Parliament. (Link Here)

And with many of fully vaccinated and boostered still dying each week… Dying in many nations across the globe… The data is starting to confirm that these vaccines didn’t stop hospitalisations and fatalities either…

Now we have an epidemic of Excess Deaths across the Globe… Across all continents and all highly vaccinated nations… And it’s not COVID anymore… It’s something else entirely…

Read through many of the posts in this thread, many contain Government supplied information figures and data confirming that something sinister is taking place… Governments aren’t interested, the media aren’t interested yet 1000’s of excess deaths each week of unspecified causes…

Heart Attacks and Strokes have increased dramatically since the advent of COVID vaccines and booster shots…

It wasn’t Medical or Health Authorities that rang the alarm bells when these numbers starting coming in… It was the Life Insurance firms with never before seen volumes of pay-outs for undisclosed deaths…

These same firms reported a 1% increase in pay-outs for Excess Deaths during an Influenza outbreak in 2017… Currently Excess Deaths are at ~12%… Over and above 2015 - 2019 Levels… DYOR…

All the posts above contain official data and reports… Not opinions and make believe like many here attempt to slide through as fact…

Have a read above so your next post will be more informed about what is really going on

2 Likes

Yikes. haha Sorry, but I wasn’t accusing anyone of anything. I didn’t mean that. I was just pondering about that particular question.

Thanks!

1 Like